"Soul Train" drops Shemar Moore

THAMES

http://www.eurweb.com/articles/headlines/09232003/headlines1140109232003.cfm

shemar4.jpg

Shemar Moore (soultrain.com)

JAWN'S JUICE PREVIEW: Soul Train Doesn't Want You To Know, But Shemar Moore Was Left At The Station
by Mr. Jawn Murray (Washington, D.C.)

Shemar Moore and Dorian Gregory
(Sep. 23, 2003) This Just In?: Don?t look for Shemar Moore when the new season of ?Soul Train? kicks off this fall. Though the former ?Young & The Restless? star may appear in the Old Navy commercial based on the long-running variety show, he will no longer host the series. The new host of the show is former ?The Other Half? co-host Dorian Gregory.
Apparently, the folks over at ?Soul Train? were trying to keep this scoop a big secret and wanted to break the news themselves. They?ll probably be upset when they read this. Oh well!

36-9415.jpg

Dorian Gregory (tvtome)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
OK, Do y'all remember what Ice Cube said about Soul Train.

"Soul Train lost it soul.
Might as well call it train cause the B%$@# looks like H$#"

They lost it's soul a long time ago.

Dont watch Soul Train.

Originally posted by Red1
I just can't get with his jacked up TEETH! ugh...

:lol: Ain't those teeth at the bottom jacked!!! ?? You'd think that someone with money would actually do something about it!

Dr. T. Jones (my orthodontist) send help!

And Cube wasn't but right.

Originally posted by docmump

Dont watch Soul Train.

I haven't watched Soul train since '94.

Don come back. OR at least find dancers that actually dance.

Dont watch Soul Train.

I don't know what's funnier ... the first time I heard Cube say that, or reading it now coming from docmump!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That show is horrible.
I finally realized that everyone perfoming was lipsinging.

I think they dropped Shemar cause they wanted more female viewers.

OK, I dont believe this post. He knew.

Originally posted by BandFan
That show is horrible.
I finally realized that everyone perfoming was lipsinging.

I think they dropped Shemar cause they wanted more female viewers.

First point, Everybody knows they were lipsinging. That is a Soul Train Tradition. They never sung live. I can't believe you never knew. You must be the one keeping it on TV.

Second point, Women loves that Shemar, They lie if they say with cream or without cream. You know that too. Women loves Shemar even Mrs. Docmump.

Mane, start up a thread about your adventures with the George Foreman Grill. You should have purchased one by now.

Re: OK, I dont believe this post. He knew.

First point, Everybody knows they were lipsinging. That is a Soul Train Tradition. They never sung live. I can't believe you never knew. You must be the one keeping it on TV.

Second point, Women loves that Shemar, They lie if they say with cream or without cream. You know that too. Women loves Shemar even Mrs. Docmump.

Mane, start up a thread about your adventures with the George Foreman Grill. You should have purchased one by now.

I havent seen the show since like the late 80's, I just recently saw it some months ago and I was like "DAMN, they lipsinging like a mugg..." :lol:

second point: DIGAF? Its called jokes people.

Third Point: Im broke with 3 bills due September 5, 2003. Nuff said on the GF grill

Re: OK, I dont believe this post. He knew.

That dude is bi-sexual.

Re: Re: OK, I dont believe this post. He knew.

Originally posted by northern tiger

That dude is bi-sexual.

He didnt get the joke.

Back