Soul Food???

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Is anyone watching the new season????

Nope. Hadn't seen nary an episode.

I used to watch it every week last year.

What's going on?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I've been watching it faithfully. I think things are going to get interesting between Maxcine and her boss.

Originally posted by kellis
I've been watching it faithfully. I think things are going to get interesting between Maxcine and her boss.

yes ma'am Toia, I am watching.

kellis,

Maxine is about to mess up w/that mane...I can see if coming. With his cute ass. :ebrow:

Maxine's boss seems more interested in Bird. I look for that to develop, especially if something happens to Lem.

Yea, I can see the trouble coming to Max's house - via her new boss - and that very personal gift he gave her after the fundraiser.

And I'll be glad when Teri finally gets with that white boy!

Jacy said:
Yea, I can see the trouble coming to Max's house - via her new boss - and that very personal gift he gave her after the fundraiser.

I hope not.

Please! :upset: That white boy can't handled Terri. She need a stong black man like me. She's the reason I watch the show. Dayum she's fine! :love: :love: :love:

I'm telling you, you guys are missing the boat when it comes to Maxine's boss. He has eyes for Bird, not Maxine. When it all goes down, remember you saw it here first.

Jacy said:

If they put Teri with that white boy I will be verrrrrrrrrrrry upset... She can't have a stable relationship with brothers but she can with white boy??? :flamethro

JSU/99 said:
I'm telling you, you guys are missing the boat when it comes to Maxine's boss. He has eyes for Bird, not Maxine. When it all goes down, remember you saw it here first.

Where are you getting this from? All Maxine did was to introduce him to Bird. :retard:

JSU*Toi said:
If they put Teri with that white boy I will be verrrrrrrrrrrry upset... She can't have a stable relationship with brothers but she can with white boy??? :flamethro
After dealing, persistently, with a man that couldn't decide who he wanted (her or the tennis chick), lied to me, became an alchoholic, lied again about getting treatment, wasn't to keen on staying employed, then drug my family into a hole by having them lie for my man (Lem covering for his accidents)....and on top of that damn near broke my arm....I think I would be pretty open to all the shades in the rainbow.

My reality is, yeah, choose a brother. I adore them, and I can't fathom the thought a pink booty, *yeech*, but ultimately if I went through all that BS and the white boy got his foot in the door at the right time....never say never. I say truly the heart is color blind.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
well, if y'all were watching the scenes for next week's show, they show Bird and ole boy kissing.

I believe she and Lem are going to divorce this season, with it being the last one and all...or, Lem will get killed.

kellis said:
JSU/99, you called it. :tup: :tup:

I wish I could take credit, but I'd heard that Bird would be getting a new man this season. Whether or not it'll last is debateable.

Abotu how you'd expect Maxine to react. I'm wondering how Bird will react once she finds out he tried to get with Maxine first.

Wasn't Kenny kicking it with Teri before he finally married Maxine?

JSU/99 said:
Abotu how you'd expect Maxine to react. I'm wondering how Bird will react once she finds out he tried to get with Maxine first.

JSU/99 said:
I wish I could take credit, but I'd heard that Bird would be getting a new man this season. Whether or not it'll last is debateable.

Man, this is not happen. :D Lem not going out like that. You know ol' boy is Lem father. (can't think of his name right now) So Lem will inherit his business.

Back