Sorry Jackie Sue things are back to normal around here

Naw lol say it with your chest, say Alabama A&M will beat Jackson State next year, or do i need to talk to a A&M fan with some nuts?๐Ÿ‘€
Donโ€™t bother , heโ€™s all bark and no biteโ€ฆ heโ€™s taken on the bulldog personality perfectly.

Last edited:
Naw lol say it with your chest, say Alabama A&M will beat Jackson State next year, or do i need to talk to a A&M fan with some nuts?๐Ÿ‘€
say Jackson state will beat AAMU next year so we can right click saveth...lol you still decieve I mean believe???๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

never said you lived there..your school lives there! Deion already explained why he got the fuck out of dilapidated(damn there's that word again lol) Jackson so we don't need to elaborate any further๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€...Normal or Huntsville where the water is drinkable and the air is nice like the rocky mountains๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’€

What does the condition of a house or business have to do with y'all getting whooped by JSU?

What does the condition of a house or business have to do with y'all getting whooped by JSU?
He was saying something about normal huntsville and I pointed out the obvious about raggedy Jackson...but nice to know yall expect to whoop us next fall in Normal๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:

Same old Buffalo. Always the bridesmaids and never the bride. ๐Ÿคฃ
If we the bridesmaid then that make yโ€™all the flower girls. Just there to spectate and win a championship every 22 yearsโ€ฆ ainโ€™t nobody came to see you OTIS. How yโ€™all win a title in 20-20 and nobody even remember ? LOL. We gone eat this consecutive L , but Grambling and Alcorn just as responsible for them Ls too in Atlanta ! Kiss our arse ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Black Man Reaction GIF by Black Prez

This transfer portal will determine a lot. It's amazing how a legit quarterback could benefit both teams. With what we have coming back and a developed quarterback or transfer quarterback AAMU will be ok. If not, look for the same resutls. With the abundant of talent leaving JSU recruiting will be crucial. If recruiting fails, TC Taylor will be on a short lease. Should be an interesting season for all SWAC teams. FAMU got my good eye on you..

Back