Sooooo....Whose Ready to Capitulate/Surrender/Call it a Wrap?

JSU about to win everything. Just dont vote to put us out.
No one is about to vote JSU out. Everyone wants JSU to do well enough to get second place once or twice a decade. Expecting it to win a championship, or even a divisional crown, is a bit too optimistic.

Your coach is unproven as a strategist or leader of organized units, and all of his recruits may not be as good as advertised. His defense has to prove that it can stop Maynor's offense.

No one is about to vote JSU out. Everyone wants JSU to do well enough to get second place once or twice a decade. Expecting it to win a championship, or even a divisional crown, is a bit too optimistic.

Your coach is unproven as a strategist or leader of organized units, and all of his recruits may not be as good as advertised. His defense has to prove that it can stop Maynor's offense.
It’s this guys defense you need to be concerned with!

every player is potentially coming back next season lol... This season doesn't count against eligibility.

She's always had 3 years of eligibility but this was going to be her last year. Not sure what's changed with her situation since she's thinking about coming back now.

She's always had 3 years of eligibility but this was going to be her last year. Not sure what's changed with her situation since she's thinking about coming back now.
Hmmm, I remember, long before this Covid-19 issue, that although MS State gave her back one year of eligibility she, at lease, at that time had she she would forego it and wanted to finish in 3 years. But like you stated, maybe something has changed.

We play on espn+ Thursday
Will be watching!!! I'm sure the Coaching staff are trying to see who will make the cut for the starting lineup especially this year since we have so many new faces! We always tend to start slow out the gate and I'm sure they're going to adjust to work on that. Replacing Moe Hamer's punishing presence and production in the paint and Sumer William's solid veteran play on Defense and the Boards will be a challenge.

Will be watching!!! I'm sure the Coaching staff are trying to see who will make the cut for the starting lineup especially this year since we have so many new faces! We always tend to start slow out the gate and I'm sure they're going to adjust to work on that. Replacing Moe Hamer's punishing presence and production in the paint and Sumer William's solid veteran play on Defense and the Boards will be a challenge.
Yep but she definitely has the perfect women to take those minutes. Cherelle Jones got hurt against Ms state ( starter) so she will probably be replaced by Lagenesis. Reed likes the freshman Ti'lan Boler so she and Diamond will replace Hamer's production

I'm gonna have go and look those two up! LOL!! Hope they can together fill Hamer's shoes....Hamer would ALWAYS bring that "Dog" on the floor with her though!😄

I'm gonna have go and look those two up! LOL!! Hope they can together fill Hamer's shoes....Hamer would ALWAYS bring that "Dog" on the floor with her though!😄
Hamer was the best player on JSU team to me... I liked her game.

Check out my lost and gained lost
you cant compare college numbers to high school numbers. I bet if you put the players on the left high school numbers on here, they are the same. Averaging 17 aint gone get you 17 in college. I always take a players high school stats and divide them by 2 and thats what you are going to more than likely get in college.

you cant compare college numbers to high school numbers. I bet if you put the players on the left high school numbers on here, they are the same. Averaging 17 aint gone get you 17 in college. I always take a players high school stats and divide them by 2 and thats what you are going to more than likely get in college.
I'm quite aware there will be an adjustment period. Only the bottom 4 were highschool stats the top 2 were college stats. You would be incorrect with the highschool stats being the same. Only Hamer's were and had similar awards. Top players will eventually get back to those stats as they mature. I do not expect freshmen to contribute as if a junior or senior college athlete would. We currently have 9 seniors on this year's team out of a 15 player roster. Only Ti'lan Boler will be in the starting lineup.

Last edited:
Back