Sooooo we gonna talk about this latest Drake diss by Pusha T or nah?

Tiger1

get-him-a-body-bag-gif.gif

I don't know who pusha T is but if he can keep Drake's annoying monotone voice off the radio then I'm all for it.

I see the Breakfast Club Post. You can't listen to anything Charlemagne has to say in regards to this Beef. He is biased when it comes to Pusha.

Drake thought he was gonna meek mill Pusha. Nope, you dun picked the wrong battle this time. And you can tell from the way Pusha is lining up his replies and by what he said in this one at the end that he has much more and is just waiting on Drake to say something else. No telling how long he's been sitting on that black face pic. May be best for Drake to just stop responding at this point or it could get a lot worse.

Other than Kendrick Lamar and Talib Kweli, I listen to nothing but old school these days. I don't understand the style and content, nor the I feel the beats of what current rappers are talking about but I tell you what....

When I kept hearing about Pusha T's diss. I checked out whatever song he had about Drake. He took one of Jay Z's current beats (Still n***a) which I kinda liked and did his own thing on it. I kinda like it. It felt very old school. I would not put Pusha T in my top 15 or 20 MCs and I still don't know anything bout him or Drake (other than he is Larry Graham of the Family Stone and GCS little nephew who may have messed with Rhinna or something and pissed Chris Brown off...).

If you on Instagram, Pete Rock has this video with an old school Jay Z nodding his head, Bill Cosby dancing, and Kanye slick nodding but don't want you to know he's digging it...

<------Yes I'm purposely ranting and raving cause something recent in Rap Music actually caught my attention for a short minute......LOL!!!!

Back