Sonic Boom fan EXPOSES the World Renowned Human Jukebox *Must See*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
im just here for the replies
tenor.gif

See for yourself .... the intense rivalry will never die (been going on for years)

Mane, its some history in this clip! Patrice Moncell, may she rest in peace, sang "And I am telling you" better than Jennifer Holliday!
happy0034.gif

I like the comment posted on the clip:
happy0065.gif

Here are some facts that dispel the many lies Southern University fans like to tell. The Sonic Boom of the South is the BEST, most influential, HBCU marching band in the country. The only thing Southern has JSU beat in are hiring band directors that STEAL.

Southern fan did this same thing too. But every band has stolen a song or played a song after a band who cares no rights are given to any band. Every song we play has a copy right lol who cares...if it sounds good play it. But these two bands will always say they were the first to play everything...and stand behind it with proof in their face. Side note. Jstate fan had no right to say any band has stolen anything ijs.

Southern fan did this same thing too. But every band has stolen a song or played a song after a band who cares no rights are given to any band. Every song we play has a copy right lol who cares...if it sounds good play it. But these two bands will always say they were the first to play everything...and stand behind it with proof in their face. Side note. Jstate fan had no right to say any band has stolen anything ijs.
What about band director?

Smh, I can just about imagine all the money they stole from us too. We got'z to do better.

Paul Adams and Pops Dupplessis (RIP) aint stole nothing from the Boom or JSU. Both honorable men. That last dude, even SU didn't want him. Doc was not a fan of his.

LOL!!!

I can't believe they are trying to say SU stole the Columbia Blue from them when SU's school colors are Columbia Blue and Gold. Also, many of the clips show JSU's band with those funky looking furry hats, but somehow they are now wearing the same hats and plumes as Southern. This is too funny.

And I know for a fact in 1983 that they were still wearing those funky looking hats.

SU 1983:

JSU 1983:
upload_2018-9-7_19-53-27.png

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Paul Adams and Pops Dupplessis (RIP) aint stole nothing from the Boom or JSU. Both honorable men. That last dude, even SU didn't want him. Doc was not a fan of his.

Even the last dude tried to keep them from stealing half of Charlotte, NC, which they hurried up and covered up.

Back