Songs you are feeling and Not feeling right now.

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
:tup:

New song by G-Unit & Joe (minus P-Unit). Joe is making this song hot!!!!
Yeah - Ursha ft. Lil John & Ludacris
Burn - Ursha
All Falls Down - Kanye West

:tdown:
Spanish Waterfalls - It was cool untill the 11 billionth time I heard it.
Get on my Level - Trillville
Tip Drill - Nelly (song sucks, video is degrating but entertaining)
That new song from Alicia Keys - Man this broad is getting away with murder.
Through the fire - Kanye West - see Ludacris explanation.

:tup:

Tip Drill- Nelly and the Gang
Alicia Keys- If I Ain't Got You
Jesus Walks- Kayne West (good message)
Can I Get an Encore?-Jay Z
Musiq-SoulStar (1st song on the CD)
How u Like It?- Peety Pablo
I Wanna get to Know Ya- G-Unit

I am already sick of Usher's new song....BURN...I've heard it 4 times today!!!

SlowJams- Twista/Jamie Foxx (If they play that song one more time!)

Yeah!! (No!):rolleyes:- Ursher & Lil John & the gang

I Can read your Mind- Avant (Can you tell I want you to stop playin that song?)

Er'body in the Club gettin' Tipsy-JKwon (yes nobody else needs to know that)

Rubben Studdard- I'm Sorry ---(I love the velvet teddy bear, but How many dayum times can you say I'm sorry?:rolleyes: )

Me, Myself, and I- Beyonce (been listening to that song since last year cause I got the dern CD)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by LadyLuck13

I am already sick of Usher's new song....BURN...I've heard it 4 times today!!! Soror, this is the JAM!!!!

SlowJams- Twista/Jamie Foxx (If they play that song one more time!) Co-Sign

Yeah!! (No!):rolleyes:- Ursher & Lil John & the gang :rolleyes: If they aint cutting, put'em on foot patrol" :lol:

I Can read your Mind- Avant (Can you tell I want you to stop playin that song?) Its about time Avant came with some good music. Let this one ride A.

Er'body in the Club gettin' Tipsy-JKwon (yes nobody else needs to know that) HOW did this Nigg@ get a record deal!?!?! I cant wait for his second single. WACK!!!

What I'm tired of hearing:

Ruben Studdard: "Sorry 2004" That's got to be the simplest, sorry lyrics havin, digitally out of tune, *****willow song OUT THERE!:redhot:

Maze: "Back in Stride" If Majic102 plays that gotdayam SONG AGAIN I'M GONNA:redhot: :redhot: ( I can't stand that dayum song)

Anything by Avant: Can you change the key you sing in once? Bass line? Chorus? Melody? Theme?

"I was hoping we could find a way": I don't know who sings it, or the title but that song gets on my nerves. Ol' dude sounds like he's out of breath.

Kayne West: "Slow Jamz" You made love to the chick! I GET IT! GEEZ!:redhot:

That G-Unit and Joe song is the hottest thing out right now!

After hearing "Burn" I can't wait for dat new Ursha to drop next week.

A lot of people are sleeping on that Glenn Lewis single feat. Kardinalll Ofishall. No rotation, but I'm feelin it man!

Head Bussaz: They play the L out of this song but I still luv it! "Put yo hands and yo fist up!"

Eamon "I Dont Want You Back": If you have heard this song, and I mean the uncut version of this song, you can't help but to feel it! This is one of those heartbreak songs that everyone else is scared to make! He definitely keeps it real on this one! I hope I never get hurt like that!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

:tdown: with:
"Slow Jamz": It was cute the first time I heard it, but now :shame:. Minnie Ripperton? He could have found another artist.

"Sorry 2004": I never like this song from the get-go. I'm dying now.

"Splash Waterfalls": If it's the Raphael Saadiq version, I can tolerate it.

"Ying Yang Twins": Hell, just pick one!:redhot: :emlaugh:

How in the hell can you say The G-Unit Song without G-unit is hot.. Joe barely sings a hook on the track.. I could see if he had an extended bridge like Sleepy Brown did on "Can't Wait"..

Oh hold up that was Sleepy Brown's song wasn't it? Oh well...

Yall get the point....

Songs I'm feeling:

There's not too much on the radio that I can stand to listen to now. I still like Yea by Usher. I like I Can't Wait by Sleepy Brown. Although they never play it, I like Encore by Jay Z. I like One Call Away by Chingy. I'm hung.....er...I'm Sorry by Reuben Studdard. That's about all they play. I'll Be Around by Cee-Lo(although it gets zero airplay here in Dallas)

Song's I'm sick of hearing:

Through The Wire
Slow Jams
Hotel
Like someone said earlier...anything with Avant
Tipsy

If you take 50 and P-unit out of the song/video, this song would be TIGHT!!!!!

Just not a fan of G-units contributions to the song Dirty.

Excuse me. I thought you were talking about the G-unit f/ Joe.. I assume you are talking about the Joe f/ G-unit.. You would be correct on that. G-unit aren't the cats I would choose to rap on my R and B cut..

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I forgot...I HATE FREAK-A-LEAK by Petey Pablo. He songs like an old ass man trying to rap.

:lol: The beat is tight though....Remember him on Drumline? Tryna sing? That was a hot mess...:p He sounds like he needs to drink some water from a dry throat.

Originally posted by j-state_tiger06

Eamon "I Dont Want You Back": If you have heard this song, and I mean the uncut version of this song, you can't help but to feel it! This is one of those heartbreak songs that everyone else is scared to make! He definitely keeps it real on this one! I hope I never get hurt like that!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

This should be the official HARD BROTHER'S "Get Over Her" song.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who I am feeling:
The Beyonce remix with Steely Dan
Joss Stone
Cee Lo
Outkast
Kanye West
Teena Marie

Who I am beyond tired of:
Twista (prolly cause he is home grown, so the stuff that is out now seems regurgitated)
Alicia Keys (this was a three song album)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My moms can't STAND Teena Marie....
She calls her...*blank*trash" :p

Is your mom jealous because that was Teena singing with Rick "Cocaine is a helluva drug" James and not her?

Just kidding...don't get upset...:lmao:

Originally posted by Jacy
Who I am feeling:
The Beyonce remix with Steely Dan

What you know about "Trick Hop"?

Oh snap

Yall better get off Teena Marie, that Pilgrim can SANG!!!!!

My moms can't STAND Teena Marie....
She calls her...*blank*trash" :p
She wouldn't be able to stand Joss Stone either then-shes a younger version of Teena with a Janis Joplin edge to her voice.

And Bandfan, that Beyonce Remix is off the hook! On top of that one I am really feeling the Milkshake Remix with Nas. I am trying to figure out if the hook that was used in it was the music for the Addams Family.

I like:

Burn - Usher
Say Yes - Kem
Overnight Celebrity - Twista (I'll hate it next week)

I hate:
Tipsy - J Kwon
Splash Waterfalls (both versions) - Ludacris
Sorry 2004 - Ruben
that Teena Marie song
Hotel - Cassidy
any Ying Yang song
L'il Jon
Dirt Off Your Shoulders - Jay Z

I'm really feelin...

I don't wanna know by Mario Winans!!

I initially thought it was 112, but then I saw the video...

Puffy laid a helluva beat over the Refugee track...and his lyrics ain't half bad either...

"wanted a ride so I gave you an SUV; wanted ice so I made you freeze; made you hot like the west indies...now it's time that you invest in me..."

Love that isht!!

;)

Back