Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy.

PV-PRIDE

Shaq gets caught seemingly saying his HBCU class was easier than LSU class​

O’Neal attended LSU for college, but he says that he was unable to pass biology at Louisiana State University. So he says he transferred to Southern.

“I have a confession. If it wasn’t for an HBCU, I wouldn’t have graduated from LSU. I couldn’t pass biology at LSU, so I called and transferred to Southern University. They let me take a biology class,” Shaq said.

Kenny Smith realized that Shaq’s anecdote didn’t portray Southern in the best manner. So he tried to step in and save Shaq.

“They ain’t give you no breaks at that HBCU either, I’ll let you know that,” Smith said.

Legend has it a girl told him that he’s good enough to cross register and take a class at Southern, but he was too good to play ball at Southern.

he stopped showing up for class

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When a student is able to do the work in a course, it does not mean the course is easy or easier.

Even when a student goes to a weed out school (where a lot of student flunkout), it does not mean that the ones who stay are learning a lot or more than students at other schools.

Last edited:
Shaq is lying. The Biology classes at LSU were full and he was unable to enroll. There is a term call articulation agreements that universities have with neighboring schools to offer courses if the student decides to attend that university. Tech, Grambling, and ULM have been doing it for years.

Shaq is lying. The Biology classes at LSU were full and he was unable to enroll. There is a term call articulation agreements that universities have with neighboring schools to offer courses if the student decides to attend that university. Tech, Grambling, and ULM have been doing it for years.
A class is NEVER full for an athlete.... My mom has ran the registers office for over 30 years.... They will open up a closed class for an athlete.

We throw that c**n word around a little too easily. I wouldn't call Chuck or Shaq coons, but they damn sure are in the vicinity.

Maybe a c**n watch or a c**n warning like the weather man does tornadoes lol

We throw that c**n word around a little too easily. I wouldn't call Chuck or Shaq coons, but they damn sure are in the vicinity.

Maybe a c**n watch or a c**n warning like the weather man does tornadoes lol

Chuck basically said that Breonna was in the wrong and Shaq (who literally is/was a cop) agreed with him. And this aint the first time either has been pro-white supremacy

C**n

View: https://twitter.com/tytsports/status/1309560683168706560

Back