Something very interesting.

Blacknbengal

Learn something new everyday.

duker.jpg

KKK LEADER GETS INTO RAP
BATON ROUGE, LA--David Duke, Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux KlanofAmerica, recently announced a business agreement with jailed music executive "Suge" Knight. Knight, CEO of Death Row Records, has reportedlybeen in contact with Duke for several weeks. Knight, who is Black, was heralded as "a positive role model for Americans of all races," by Duke during a news conference with Death Row representatives. The former Louisiana state representative declared that he is expanding his business enterprises into music.

Although his other businesses have failed miserably, Duke claims that he has a firm grasp of the complexities of the popular music scene."I can get jiggy with it," Duke announced to chuckling journalists. "I know the dilli, yo." Death Row records, once a musical powerhouse, had, between 1995 and 1998, lost its leading gangsta rap acts Dr. Dre, Tupac and Snoop Doggy Dogg. Many observers have considered the company moribund for months.

Hoping to capitalize on the southern base of Duke's company, Death Row anticipates a solid challenge to New Orleans-based No Limit and Cash Money record companies. Death Row spokesman Jerome Watkins explains that the parternship with Duke's Tiger Productions is devoid of politics. "We understand that Death Row and Tiger Productions have a mutual interest and can expand our markets by working together."

The controversial venture has disturbed many in the music industry."This is a clear example of a player [who is] getting played," said one music executive who wishes to remain anonymous. "How can Suge Knight rationalize working with someone who hates Black people? Knight can only lose from this venture." He continues to state that Suge Knight "has long demonstrated that he is amoral, untrustworthy and even treacherous. This must be a match made in Heaven."

Gangsta rap critic C. Delores Tucker, head of the National Political Congress of Black Women, who has butted with Knight in the past, argues that the alliance should not be surprising. "Death Row has long shown complete disregard for Black people. The lyrics of their artists are replete with racial epithets aimed at Black men and Black women. I know whyMr. Duke admires Mr. Knight."

The first act slated for a release on the joint venture is rapper Colt Fo-Five, whose single, "Kill a hoe" is slated for a late-September release.

His eponymously titled CD is scheduled for a release on Oct. 19. "Colt Fo-Five is a very talented young man. We hope you support his effort," Duke stated.

When asked about his racist past and his relationship with Death Row, Duke declared that there are many "player haters" who don't appreciate the importance of financial opportunity. "It's not always Black or White. Sometimes its green," he mussed. "I am still white and proud. But I alsoneed to feed my children." Suge Knight, who is serving an eight-year sentence in a California prison for parole violation, stated through his spokesman, that "I love Black people. I am proud to be Black. This venture demonstrates that we can all just get along like Rodney King wanted for us all."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All I have to say is " Barre Baby send help. Maybe you and your thug homies can get Duke and Knight ":rolleyes:

WTF is this and why are they saying Suge is still in jail? I thought he was out.

**shrugs shoulders**

Something like this can't be happening. I really would like to know where this came from.
Suge Knight has been out of prison and there is no way possible for him to be dealing with Duke.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Back