Someone Send Some Sand!!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
I was off today, and I'll be off tomorrow, and dammit, I am MAD about it! This is screwing up my long weekends later in the spring, because the YAHOOS who run the district didn't add any extra days to allow for snow days!

AND IT AIN'T EVEN NO DAYUM SNOW!! THIS ISHT IS STR8 ICE!

Someone send some SAND! Suge, don't them gators chew ice? Someone send help! NOW!

I CANNOT TAKE ANOTHER DAY!!!

:bawling:

LMAO.....:lmao:

You'll need more than sand.......throw some of that rock salt down there too.......

It's all a conspiracy..........
logo.gif

movie4.jpg
movie2.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I would be thoroughly pissed if a rash of snow came through Jacktown, ruining our april break (can't call it Easter, because of all the Separation of Church and State people)....

Someone tell Hassan to bring some Florida sand the next time he comes to Texas. He'd probably be glad to come back to Texas!

I'm enjoying my time off at home. My car hasn't moved in 2 days.

Whitney Houston send more....er....help!!!! LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm truly enjoying this time off. :D

Nita, I saw those make up days on the news today for the kids. I'm still leaving out on Good Friday, heading home. Devin will only go to school long enuff to get credit for that day.

To hell with the School District.:smash:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I'm truly enjoying this time off. :D

Enjoy this.........................................................................:bump: :D

Thanx for the snowcard Fiyah...I tried to reply, but I didn't have your email address.

I think Devin enjoyed the card more than I did though. :D

Back