Somebody said there is an NBA Conspiracy

MsJag4Jag

Is it true that the NBA wants Philly to win? Do you really believe the refs saw those "unintentional fouls" by Dikembe?

I said that.....

...the NBA wants this series to go all the way to seven. They are trying like "L" to keep Philly in games and that's all I got to say. I'm off of this thread, too! BYE! :mad:

The NBA is getting no bigger than pro-wrestling. The outcomes are planned by the top officials. The only problem is that nobody told the Lakers they were suppose to lay down. They are obvioulsy playing 8 against 5.

Get Ready...On the real, you seem to be a fairly intelligent guy. This is a compliment since you went to JState:emlaugh:

Anyway, it seems that you really have this paranoia about officials. Did you unfairly lose a spelling bee or something when you were in grade school? Did it leave you emotionally scarred.

The reason I ask is because each time your team loses (JSU or the Lakers) it is due to some conspiracy. Man you need to get some counseling on that. Before long, you gonna start complaining that God is in on the fix as well!

"Oh, it Ain't my Fault"...Master P, Silkk the Shocker, C Murder please send help!:

Yes, the refs saw the fouls. How would it look if your MVP, Defense Player of the Year, and Sixth Man got swept and blown out each game?

If they go to 7 games, that's just fine with me....I would like to see all 7 anyway, so way to go NBA.....:thumbsup:

Now Kema, shouldn't this thread be on the sports board....just asking?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MikeBigg

The reason I ask is because each time your team loses (JSU or the Lakers) it is due to some conspiracy. Man you need to get some counseling on that. Before long, you gonna start complaining that God is in on the fix as well!

"Oh, it Ain't my Fault"...Master P, Silkk the Shocker, C Murder please send help!:

Mike

I know Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and my bread got out of the toaster too soon, but if Im kinda dumb, then you musta been sitting next to me on the short bus. At the school I went to, they taught me that 96 is more than 91. They also taught me that 2 is more than 1.

That means that my team has won the last two games despite what I feel are unfair onesided calls. If you saw the last games I saw, fouls were flying towards Kobe and Shaq left and right, but Mutombo is getting away with murder. Keep in mind that the Lakers are still winning.

Mutombo and Tyrone Hill should foul out in the first half. Hill is in the game specifically to foul Shaq and they wont call it. There have been layups where he blantanly reached across and smacked Shaq on the arm and it wasnt called. Even he was surprised.

But Mutombo is getting away with murder. He is fouling so much its ridiculous. Every time he gets an offensive rebound, he pushes Shaq in the small in the back to get it. But the refs dont see that.

I know Sterns wants this series to be interesting, but helping the 6ers to stay in the game is just not the way to do it. If I were the 6ers, I wouldnt want this handout. They already got a handout to make it this far, just go ask Ray Allen.

GR finally speaks the truth.

Originally posted by Get Ready

Mike

I know Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and my bread got out of the toaster too soon

You got that one right.

I wish you would stop crying about the referees. Those games aren't fixed, and the best team will win! Which is probably the Lakers. Anything else you say, is just so you can see yourself type. Foul this, foul that...Pu LEASE. Shaq fouls out one time, and the league is part of a conspiracy. In fact, Shaq actually should have been gone about 5 minutes earlier, on that BS foul they called on Brian Shaw when Shaq was literally grabbing the man's wrist. The point is, they all get their chances and warnings from the refs, and they all get victimized. But nothing is done on purpose...(Accept for when Michael Jordan Played...that was so much B.S....you couldn't breathe on him.) But the bottom line is, like Michael, the best man wins most of the time. Just like SU football in the 90's....
And the second best loses...Like JSU in the 90's.

Peace.... :D

Its kinda hard to prove that you are better than someone if the people presiding over the contest wont let you play on an even playing field. If my team is better than yours (i.e Jackson State) and the official call the game before it is actually over (i.e. Southern University), then its kinda hard for me to present that I am a better team.

Michael was good. But how much better was he than the others if the other people knew that they couldnt play the aggressive type defense on him that they could play on everyone else. When Michael did go to the hole, he got his foul call immediately and he knew that if he just threw the ball up there a 3 point play was possible. These other guys dont get a call at all or the whistle is so late that they dont have that luxury.

Im glad someone else recognizes that Jordan was pampered and always given an unfair advantage.

You people keep crying about Shaq fouling. OK he fouls, but they are calling the fouls!!!! Did he not foul out? And on the foul Byron is talking about, they blew that whistle on Shaw long before Snow got to Shaq. The replay didnt have the sound of the game which showed that the refs had already made that call on Shaw.

People please open your eyes and stop believing everything the media or some commentator says. Think for yourself.

Re: GR finally speaks the truth.

Originally posted by ByronW

But nothing is done on purpose...(Accept for when Michael Jordan Played...that was so much B.S....you couldn't breathe on him.)

Peace.... :D

You seem to be contradicting yourself...either the fix is on to help a certain team or person win, or it is not. Which is it?

Originally posted by Get Ready
Michael was good. But how much better was he than the others if the other people knew that they couldnt play the aggressive type defense on him that they could play on everyone else. When Michael did go to the hole, he got his foul call immediately and he knew that if he just threw the ball up there a 3 point play was possible. These other guys dont get a call at all or the whistle is so late that they dont have that luxury.

Im glad someone else recognizes that Jordan was pampered and always given an unfair advantage.
Please stop the hate. It is useless and unhealthy.

GR, I didn't know

That you had a Mic to hear exactly when the ref blew the whistle...LOL..Stop making those excuses.

And I am not contradicting myself....I said, if ANYBODY ever got any preferential treatment, it was Jordan. But it wasn't a conspiracy! And I did say the best man won. So the Lakers shouldn't have a problem. They just need to go and play, and win. They have people like you doing enough crying for them.

Byron

13-1 in the playoffs... I guess they really need me to cry for them. They are dominating the NBA and might be the greatest team ever.

I was watching the game man. By the time Snow got to Shaq the foul Shaw had already been called. I watch the game man. I dont sit there like a woman and just watcht the ball like some people

Back