Somebody PLEASE send help ASAP!!!!

mighty hornet

The HMIC!!
I'll begin by saying that I'm not computer savvy at all.

Here's the problem, over the past couple of weeks, my computer at home will not allow me to post anything. Whenever I hit submit reply, nothing happens. Even when I hit preview reply, nothing happens.

Does anyone know what the problem may be?

With the season starting up, I got to get it fixed right now. It is pure torture to read TSPN and not be able to respond (especially to foolishness, usually posted by jsue folks :D )

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Its time to get rid of that 386.

LMAO!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Man, It's old, but it aint that old!!

It worked well up until a couple of weeks ago. I can still access the page and read the topics. But I just can't post anymore.

C'mon people. I know some of yall smart enough to tell me what may be wrong with the damn thang!!!!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
The only thing I can thing of is the clear your cache and see if that works.

Thanks SOG,
is there an easy way to tell me how to clear the cache?

I'm sure I'm logged in. I can even go into the Hornet's Nest.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Actually, I'm not sure what a browser is.
lol

You are kidding right? The browser is the "thing" or application you use to surf the net.

Kenn, Tara
Yall fell for it!!! I know what kind of browser I'm using. I just wanted to make sure yall were paying attention. :D

Seriously,
I'm using Internet Explorer. My responses still are not posting here. I can post on MF though. I got to do something. It was worse than I thought over the weekend when I couldn't "talk".
:(

I think clearing out your Cache should take care of the problem. I had the same problem last year.

At the top of your IE browser click on "Tools".

Then go to "Internet Options"

There should be a tab that reads "General". In that tab go to the section that reads "Temporary Internet files".

Click on the button that reads "Delete Cookies" and "Delete Files".

Then hit the OK button. That should do it.

You can also try it this way.....

Click on My Computer
Click on C:
Click on Windows
Click on temporary internet
Click on Edit then select all
Click on file then delete then when it ask delete cookies? click yes.......

I know it sounds like the long way around it but it works....

Back