Somebody...Anybody...WHY can't we all get along?..Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Sweet NUPE

:lmao:

CEE DOG, Alpha 3, Tony, Vinita, Panthro, AAMUPrettywoman...now where were we...

Oh I was qouting Tony talking bout

I thought most of it was already "messed up"

I could be wrong though...I'm new here

Then I was bout to say!!!!

In the words of 3 6 MAfia

Shes a two way freak, a two way freak
She goin threw your people when she know you asleep
She wastin up your characters and aint talk about HITS
She beamin up your boys for her own private creep
Shes a two way freak, a two way HITS
She wastin up your characters and aint talk about ****

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How 'bout one of your hairless ass?

:flamethro

I say gott dayam! :emlaugh: rotff!

:topic:
Hey VahNeater. :| Heard about the twister that came through y'alls neck of the woods. Everybody alright I trust? :confused: Damn man. Tornadoes in Oct. Gotta' love it. :smh:

I'd rather drink Drano.

What twister? Whatchew talkin' about? We done had a tornado? I ain't heard siren first!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'd rather drink Drano.

What twister? Whatchew talkin' about? We done had a tornado? I ain't heard siren first!

Saw on the news last night where 2 twisters were in/around the Manssssss-El Paso area. (your neck of the woods) I wasn't watching the lil' 2 inch screen but I heard the audio w/ names, etc. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn, I KNOWED y'all shouldn've movedto Mans-El Paso. But, y'all tryna' run away from us Nigroes and look what happened... :shame: Gawd sending twistahs out yonda' tryna' make y'all devils do and act right.

TD Jakes send help! :rolleyes:

Yea baby..I'm little...but I be working it. :sperm:

Congratu-da-hell-lations DSN! You and VahNeater gonna' have y'all a lil' <b>ViMarkette or Marnita</b>. *thinking back cuz I just typed the word "Marnita." Damn.

:topic:
Hey y'all? Have any of you EVER had sex w/ a fellow woman co-worker (who happened to work in HR lol) on your VERY FIRST day of reporting to work where she approaches you in the hallway, because you're the new hire, and after she sez EVERYTHING about your personal business to you (including your b-day lol) she ends it by saying *and I quote* :hat: :<b>I'm single... I have a 3 year old... I need a baby daddy... and YOU'RE that man! Gawd told me so! So, I expect you for dinner by 5pm. :D</b> Ollllllllllllllllllllllllll Marnita. lol :kiss:

God has truly delivered me. :smh: :bawling: *sniffle*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back