Some honest feedback after our latest scrimmage

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I promised to be objective this year and call a spade a spade so I can't lie...

We gone beat all yall azzez and it not going to really be fair. Yall only hope is that FAMU finds a way to poison our food next month. Man, Pop about to start a shat talking tour coming to a stadium near you.

Bruh I saw a lil' bit of your DL and Lbers working in a live session. Bruhhhhhhhhhh... smh 😱😱😱

All I got to say is I want to see any offense that tries to top that 2-deep DL and Lb'ing corp. Impressive is NOT the word to describe them.

I didn't pay attention to the O too much outside of that ONE RB who is lightning quick, big, and fast. 😱😱😱😱 When did y'all sneak him into camp? πŸ‘€

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bruh I saw a lil' bit of your DL and Lbers working in a live session. Bruhhhhhhhhhh... smh 😱😱😱

All I got to say is I want to see any offense that tries to top that 2-deep DL and Lb'ing corp. Impressive is NOT the word to describe them.

I didn't pay attention to the O too much outside of that ONE RB who is lightning quick, big, and fast. 😱😱😱😱 When did y'all sneak him into camp? πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€
πŸ˜†

I'm just happy to be in the JState info-loop lol. I don't comment but simply affirm what I saw when others say it.

JSU football 2022/2023 will bust some heads to the whitemeat. Too gifted a team at all positions. πŸ˜±πŸ‘€

Looking forward to the SCG w/ JSU and hopefully we (PV) can host it at nrg. PV gonna' shock those who scheduled us. πŸ‘€ πŸ‘πŸΏ

I'm just happy to be in the JState info-loop lol. I don't comment but simply affirm what I saw when others say it.

JSU football 2022/2023 will bust some heads to the whitemeat. Too gifted a team at all positions. πŸ˜±πŸ‘€

Looking forward to the SCG w/ JSU and hopefully we (PV) can host it at nrg. PV gonna' shock those who scheduled us. πŸ‘€ πŸ‘πŸΏ

I think it'll be a rematch too. Y'all didn't lose much but definitely added to it

Donald Duck Money GIF

Me headed to Boobytrap after the FAMU game to pay someone's college tuition with the money I won from FAMU fans

Pop you used to be so logical. You were the Rudy Guliani that out away mobsters….now you are Trump’s Guiliani. If they threatened to put you out of their little Tigre forum it’s all good….but don’t monkey shine for these fools!!!!

Pop you used to be so logical. You were the Rudy Guliani that out away mobsters….now you are Trump’s Guiliani. If they threatened to put you out of their little Tigre forum it’s all good….but don’t monkey shine for these fools!!!!
Founder, I speak no lies brother. We have a NFL caliber wideout corps and decent oline play. It wont be close man

Show em who run the west lol. These folks get a couple good players here and there and think they've arrived lol
We just lay in the cut and watch them brag and boast about their smoke on the reservation, nfl HC, homeboy returning home with chicken feets lol, & all-world QB who got swag.

Po' UAPB and PV quiet like a church mouse, both of us don't stand a chance in the wild wild west.

I cannot WAIT to see the cracked faces when the real happens. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We just lay in the cut and watch them brag and boast about their smoke on the reservation, nfl HC, homeboy returning home with chicken feets lol, & all-world QB who got swag.

Po' UAPB and PV quiet like a church mouse, both of us don't stand a chance in the wild wild west.

I cannot WAIT to see the cracked faces when the real happens. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Crack their faces, hometeam!!! Crack their MF'ing faces!!

Absolutely bewild, come on in and pour yourself an ice cold glass of that Mississippi tea. πŸ˜‚

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back