Some fool is randomly killing people in Cleveland on Facebook Live...

This is what he says.............................................possibly if its not a fake post....

17991200_766307113743_1955632686725823178_n.jpg

Ct, this isn't about no pussy. This dude isn't there. Period. Pussy maybe make people do things that they never done before, but this guy is a pussy. So a pussy can't control a pussy.

The thing is that you don't know a persons mental state.

True, which is why I think the tough questions need to be asked upfront. I'm sure he showed signs of snapping before this, but Reagan and now Reagan babies are making sure people with mental health issues can go completely unchecked. Didn't Trump just signed a bill that basically allowed people with mental health issues to purchase a gun without any background check??? Even though there will be some people with mental health issues who would fall through the cracks, but with a better monitoring and prevention system, some of them can be caught before they do anything drastic. IMO, since the days of Reagan, this crisis has gotten way out of hand.

I know it's not the fraternity's fault, but as a sign of RESPECT, I think the fraternity should offer the victim's grandchildren and great-grandchildren a full SCHOLARSHIP to any HBCU they choose to attend. An onetime $5 to $10 in fraternity dues should easily cover the cost. Somehow the fraternity needs to show the victim's family that death of their love one had nothing to do with the fraternity.

Last edited:
Question, not just to the Ques, but to all Frats as well. If a Brother commits a heinous criminal act such as this and later is killed or commits suicide such as in this case, do you still hold an Omega Service/Frat Hymn Ceremony as his Funeral Service by the Fraternity Brothers.

I'm an Alpha Man and I can honestly say that if one of my Fraternity Brothers had done what this dude did, I would oppose my Brothers conducting an Omega Service at his Funeral! Just have his Wake and lay his A$$ in the ground and be done with it........ Just my opinion. Thoughts?

The headline says his frat brothers claimed the girlfriend found out he's gay, which is why he snapped. But nowhere in the article is this claim corroborated.

Yeah right. He snapped because his pride was hurt. Now he was outside the closet he couldn't take it. Where there is fire smoke is around the corner.

I wouldn't uphold him if he was my brother birthed by my mother.

Question, not just to the Ques, but to all Frats as well. If a Brother commits a heinous criminal act such as this and later is killed or commits suicide such as in this case, do you still hold an Omega Service/Frat Hymn Ceremony as his Funeral Service by the Fraternity Brothers.

I'm an Alpha Man and I can honestly say that if one of my Fraternity Brothers had done what this dude did, I would oppose my Brothers conducting an Omega Service at his Funeral! Just have his Wake and lay his A$$ in the ground and be done with it........ Just my opinion. Thoughts?

Yeah right. He snapped because his pride was hurt. Now he was outside the closet he couldn't take it. Where there is fire smoke is around the corner.
What smoke? That article slapped on a salacious headline and included two tweets from random people who aren't even in the frat to backup an alleged claim made by frat members we ain't heard from.

We don't know enough about dude at this point to make any definitive statement about him in this regard.

IMO, young people in their 20's and 30's are the likely ones that might snap like this. Remember the college student in Santa Barbara, California going on a shooting spree because he was still a virgin. IMO, I think a lot of young people in their 20's and 30's live in delusional worlds. And when their delusional world doesn't pan out, they snap. People need to be conscious of the type of life style that others live, especially if their life style doesn't add up realistically, which is a strong sign that someone is mentally ill. In his video below, he told one his fraternity brothers that they just kept blowing him off. And what's even crazier, in another video he stated that he told his mother that he was suicidal, but he said she didn't care. As we can see, starting from the Reagan years, politicians have no plans on re-funding mental health institutions. Maybe fraternities, sororities, and other organizations can develop programs to help their members recognize when another a member might have some mental health issues. IMO, this is just as bad as ignoring hazing. Organizations can't afford the collateral damages if one of their members snap..

Now this young man (Elliot Rodger) started killing people because he never had any sex. It seemed like in his mind he was God's gift to women. Crazy!!!

I read he was doing this because his woman left him....whatchall was saying about p*ssy power again???

It controls the weak....strong brothers recognize that there are many more women out there....yea I would be hurt for a minute but after rebound puddin a brother back in the mix.

It controls the weak....strong brothers recognize that there are many more women out there....yea I would be hurt for a minute but after rebound puddin a brother back in the mix.

Typically, strong brothers already have another woman as a replacement. Women do the same when they move-on. I bet the woman he snapped over has already started seeing someone else. This is why people shouldn't get so wrapped up into another person that they are doing more for that person than they are doing for themselves.

Typically, strong brothers already have another woman as a replacement. Women do the same when they move-on. I bet the woman he snapped over has already started seeing someone else. This is why people shouldn't get so wrapped up into another person that they are doing more for that person than they are doing for themselves.

This and not being controlled and also recognizing that it's not the end of the world.

Back