Some fool is randomly killing people in Cleveland on Facebook Live...

JAG89

THE NEW AMERICA'S TEAM
I hope they catch this fool fast, dead or alive.

stevens1.jpg

Warning!!! Graphic video of him killing a old man attached in the link.

Steve ‘Stevie Steve’ Stephens: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevi...book-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
he should be buried alive or dragged down a dirt road by a pickup truck! this dude is a scumbag
Tie him up in the middle of town and let every "old" person beat his ass with a rose bush. Hit him where ever they can for as long as they can and then put him to sleep....forever.

I hate some of "us" are on social media trying to blame all of Omega because of one person

(Don't think that's the intention of this tweet but others can take it and run with it)

They need to find this dirtbag with a quickness, I wish they could bury him alive, that would be fitting for him

I'm sorry I'm not fallen for the he has a mental illness problem. Cleveland has some of the worst projects the USA. He had enough since not to go looking for trouble in them. If this coward wanted trouble he could have found it. Instead he picked an innocent old man. I hope they riddle his azz with bullets until he is unrecognizable. Then burn with acid. He did this all over some funky trick? Man please. Ain't no puddin that good. None. I haven't met a broad yet who can get down like that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm sorry I'm not fallen for the he has a mental illness problem. Cleveland has some of the worst projects the USA. He had enough since not to go looking for trouble in them. If this coward wanted trouble he could have found it. Instead he picked an innocent old man. I hope they riddle his azz with bullets until he is unrecognizable. Then burn with acid. He did this all over some funky trick? Man please. Ain't no puddin that good. None. I haven't met a broad yet who can get down like that.

Y'all keep saying this...and tomorrow there is another man/woman that proves you wrong......

Nall CT, aint no vagina about to have me on a killing spree. Im sorry.

I wouldn't call this a killing spree. We only know he killed one person. The others he claimed to have killed have not been confirmed.

As far as the other side stuff, his relationship with his ex seems to be one of many issues he had. In videos, he spoke about family and friends not listening to him, and harboring anger.

I want to dip him in honey and tie him by his ankles just above some red ants and just leave him there

I wouldn't call this a killing spree. We only know he killed one person. The others he claimed to have killed have not been confirmed.

As far as the other side stuff, his relationship with his ex seems to be one of many issues he had. In videos, he spoke about family and friends not listening to him, and harboring anger.
and gambling. I think he lying about that body count.

Back