Some food for thought.

M

Makaho Bedrock

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics......

* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse.
* 7 have been arrested for fraud.
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks.
*117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses.
* 3 have done time for assault.
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit.
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges.
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting.
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits.
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year.

Can you guess which organization this is? Give up yet? It's the 535 members of the United States Congress.

The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

This is why I believe politicians are like Diapers, you need to change them often and for the same reason. :D :D :D

MH, It's a good thing we have fine role models like Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson and Gary Condit to look up too.:D :D :D

Alan Keyes needs a decent haircut.

But Jesse and David just want to put you Darkies to work. (slavery)

BTW, the GOP dosent claim Duke. Just like the Democrats don't claim Richard Barret.:D

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Alan Keyes needs a decent haircut.

But Jesse and David just want to put you Darkies to work. (slavery)

BTW, the GOP dosent claim Duke. Just like the Democrats don't claim Richard Barret.:D

But you do claim those MORALITY GENERALS, Bob Livingston and Newt Gingrich!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

But you do claim those MORALITY GENERALS, Bob Livingston and Newt Gingrich!:rolleyes:

SS, I claim myself and my own ideals. I just don't understand why "WE", a people who are more conservative than anyone else in this country still follow the left so blindly. And yes, those previously mentioned are far Right....but I for one, fear the far Left much greater than the far Right. But some of the individals that I "claim" are.....J.C. Watts, Colin Powell, Rod Paige, Alan Keyes, Condaleesa Rice, Daryl Neely (local politician), and James Meredith....all black, all conservative !

SS, I claim myself and my own ideals. I just don't understand why "WE", a people who are more conservative than anyone else in this country still follow the left so blindly. And yes, those previously mentioned are far Right....but I for one, fear the far Left much greater than the far Right. But some of the individals that I "claim" are.....J.C. Watts, Colin Powell, Rod Paige, Alan Keyes, Condaleesa Rice, Daryl Neely (local politician), and James Meredith....all black, all conservative !

okay

Daryl Neely (local politician).

That's not his name. He's known in Jacktown as:

The Riddler!!!!!!!!!!

Even opening up a BBQ Joint like his kin folks up in Memphis......He's a Former Councilman-turned-CookerMan.....

:D

I know him, his momma and his brother....We're all JState kids!!!!

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90

That's not his name. He's known in Jacktown as:

The Riddler!!!!!!!!!!

Even opening up a BBQ Joint like his kin folks up in Memphis......He's a Former Councilman-turned-CookerMan.....

:D

I know him, his momma and his brother....We're all JState kids!!!!
Yanno, I heard that his older brother was extremely intelligent and a true paragon of virtue. I also heard that his older brother is a true JSU icon and a credit to all Mississipians and Americans as well. :D :D :D

Yanno, I heard that his older brother was extremely intelligent and a true paragon of virtue. I also heard that his older brother is a true JSU icon and a credit to all Mississipians and Americans as well. :D :D :D

I hadn't heard all THAT. But from what I know, he's alright......

Well I've never met him (Darryl) or his brother. From what I understand his brother was after my time @ JSU. But I hope to someday meet his brother and him and sample some of Darryl's BBQ. I've had the real deal in Memphis and it was outta sight. Sitting down and throwing back a few cold ones and BBQ w/his brother would be a dream come true.. :D

Back