So yall had a baby shower....

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
For lunch I had a Big Mac. I think the baby likes those. McD's needs to put more special sauce on it.

Kema, Trey likes big macs with extra sauce and tuna subs from subway.

Ya know, I've already got my bags packed for the hospital. I put them in my car on Tuesday, I think. I put the baby's car seat in too. I figured that everywhere I will be, my car will be also. So if I go into labor all my stuff is already in the car. I can just call Mike and tell him to meet me at the hospital. At work, I have at least 2-3 co-workers who I will call to drive me to the hospital if the pain is too severe. I think I can make it though. They say first time mom's will probably arrive at the hospital early anyway. We'll see.

Ya think you will be able to drive YOURSELF? Girl you better have a backup to take you if you go in labor and Mike is not home. UH UH just in case nobody told you, IT HURTS LIKE HELLLLLLLL! :eek: and could impair your driving skills! :D

DWI=Driving while inlabor! :lmao:

I just got my nails done too. I am wearing a NEW color that shocked everybody! It's called Plymouth Lox (OPI) and it is soft pinkish red. I love it. I wanted something "spicier" to wear with my new suit that I am wearing to a speaking engagement I have tomorrow.

Kemmie, please don't forget to activate in the SC Region. My cousin needs your vote for Regional Director! Also, I need your help identifying Beta Psi girls YOUR AGE :D in the Houston area.

Do you want some boudin from Scott? Bruce has to come to Houston next week and can bring some to you. Eat ate the "baby shower" stash the moment he found out Trina wasn't coming! :p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by kellis
Kema, Trey likes big macs with extra sauce and tuna subs from subway.

Between that and JIF Peanut butter, I can't say which is most popular with Makayla. I just know I can eat a huge tablespoon full of peanut butter with a small milk. It just tastes so good.

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Do you want some boudin from Scott? Bruce has to come to Houston next week and can bring some to you. Eat ate the "baby shower" stash the moment he found out Trina wasn't coming! :p

Seeing Spots, you can send Kema as much boudin as you want but PLEASE dont' leave LA without me some when you come to the SU-valley game. :tup: :cool:

Ya think you will be able to drive YOURSELF? Girl you better have a backup to take you if you go in labor and Mike is not home. UH UH just in case nobody told you, IT HURTS LIKE HELLLLLLLL! :eek: and could impair your driving skills! :D

DWI=Driving while inlabor! :lmao:

I just got my nails done too. I am wearing a NEW color that shocked everybody! It's called Plymouth Lox (OPI) and it is soft pinkish red. I love it. I wanted something "spicier" to wear with my new suit that I am wearing to a speaking engagement I have tomorrow.

Kemmie, please don't forget to activate in the SC Region. My cousin needs your vote for Regional Director! Also, I need your help identifying Beta Psi girls YOUR AGE :D in the Houston area.

YES, I'd love some boudin!

Jag4Life don't know it yet, but he is one the co-workers who will be asked to drive me from Clear Lake to Fannin by the Astrodome. I don't want to DWI! :lol:

As for that OPI color, I might have to try that. I love OPI stuff. The clear coat seems to bring them to life! I have outgrown the french style manicures. I like color.

Beta Psi in my area....Hmmmm. I'll have to get to work on that. I will activate in SC. In fact, I will try to look up my card number and mail in a payment. I'll let you know when I do.

Between that and JIF Peanut butter, I can't say which is most popular with Makayla. I just know I can eat a huge tablespoon full of peanut butter with a small milk. It just tastes so good.

If I EEEEEEEEEEEEEVER get pregnant, I hope I don't crave peanut butter. I hate peanut butter! :vomit:

Seeing Spots, you can send Kema as much boudin as you want but PLEASE dont' leave LA without me some when you come to the SU-valley game. :tup: :cool:

Man, I can just drive to BR and get some Boudin Balls from Toni's, couldn't you? Those things were so good!

SS, what you know about that OPI nail polish? My favorite color is a deep red by China Glaze called ... get this ...
you ready? ...
HIGH MAINTENANCE!! How appropriate is THAT?! :D

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
If I EEEEEEEEEEEEEVER get pregnant, I hope I don't crave peanut butter. I hate peanut butter! :vomit:

ms. sonic, I don't like peanut butter either. :vomit:

Girl! :) I liked peanut butter before, and now I just LOVE it. No jelly, just JIF Peanut Butter. They can keep Peter Pan and all that other stuff. JIF Creamy is so good.

You'll crave things you used to hate, and hate things you used to crave ... including the muscle that got you knocked up in the first place!

Yes, indeedy! Can't wait for YOUR shower ...

Trina: Is it that bad? Girl, I love it. I eat it on crackers at night for my snack with a glass of ice cold milk.

Nita: High Maintenance? That fits YOU! LOL

Originally posted by Vinita
You'll crave things you used to hate, and hate things you used to crave ... including the muscle that got you knocked up in the first place!

Yes, indeedy! Can't wait for YOUR shower ...

:lol: No time soon Nita, no time soon!

**crossing fingers**

Sonic: In the beginning I craved salad. I went to a salad bar and piled my plate high with all kinds of veggies, cheese, boiled eggs, etc... I ate it and it was so good.

Then the next time I had a sandwich with lettuce on it... I PUKED it all up. The lettuce suddenly was stinky with this fresh veggie smell. Every time I saw it I did not want it anymore. Now I can eat salad again.

I had Fondeau at Pappadeaux's for the shower. Around 2 AM, I puked all that back up. So I won't be asking for Fondeau any more.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
YES, I'd love some boudin!

Jag4Life don't know it yet, but he is one the co-workers who will be asked to drive me from Clear Lake to Fannin by the Astrodome. I don't want to DWI! :lol:

I figured that...anything for my daughter-in-law!!!

Kema, I've never been fond of peanut butter.

Did I tell you someone ate all of my snacks that I had in my office while I was out those two weeks? :redhot:

Sonic: In the beginning I craved salad. I went to a salad bar and piled my plate high with all kinds of veggies, cheese, boiled eggs, etc... I ate it and it was so good.

Then the next time I had a sandwich with lettuce on it... I PUKED it all up. The lettuce suddenly was stinky with this fresh veggie smell. Every time I saw it I did not want it anymore. Now I can eat salad again.

I had Fondeau at Pappadeaux's for the shower. Around 2 AM, I puked all that back up. So I won't be asking for Fondeau any more.

I can't eat chinese food right now. I used to love the shrimp with broccoli before I got pregnant but now the smell of any chinese food makes me :vomit:

Originally posted by jag4life
I figured that...anything for my daughter-in-law!!!

Jag4Life: You, Lorne or Bonita. Your son, Kellis's son and Stormy's son. :D :D

Kellis: Now, aint that terrible to steal from a pregnant woman. SAD, I tell you just plain ol' sad.

Let me share this quote from my calendar with y'all..

"The healthiest relationships are those that breathe--that move out and then move back together." --Dr. James Dobson

Kellis: Now, aint that terrible to steal from a pregnant woman. SAD, I tell you just plain ol' sad.

Kema I sent an office email to them on Monday. This is what it said.

Hi everyone I am back. Thanks for the calls and get well wishes. Upon arriving in my office and getting settled, I realized that my snacks were missing. I would like the following items replaced as soon as possible.

1. Cheez It snack crackers
2. Crunch and Munch
3. Wheat Thins garden medley
4. apple juice
5. jolly rancher fruit chews.
6. bottled water

Thanks alot.

:lmao:

Girl that Fondeau is the BEST! That's my meal when I go! :p

Kema I sent an office email to them on Monday. This is what it said.

Hi everyone I am back. Thanks for the calls and get well wishes. Upon arriving in my office and getting settled, I realized that my snacks were missing. I would like the following items replaced as soon as possible.

1. Cheez It snack crackers
2. Crunch and Munch
3. Wheat Thins garden medley
4. apple juice
5. jolly rancher fruit chews.
6. bottled water

Thanks alot.

Somebody should feel guilty!

Uh Uh 'cuse me Ms. Sonic, but you better keep more than your fingers crossed if you trying NOT to get pregnant! ;)

Uh Uh 'cuse me Kellis, will you please sit your begging hungry ain't got no snacks at work behind down! We got you 6 links of uncooked boudin and we are going to bring you 2 already cooked so you can eat them in the parking lot! :D :D :D You do remember that it is SPICY as hell right? Can you eat "pepper, pepper", if not you will be on the toliet with a that airport bucket in your face on the way back to DC?

Uh Uh 'cuse me Niter... :lmao: @ the polish's name :nod:

Uh Uh 'cuse me Jag4Life, Sugar Mama is going to be marrying my grandson Eric, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, so BACK UP! :redhot: But do take her to be born hea? :D

We got you 6 links of uncooked boudin and we are going to bring you 2 already cooked so you can eat them in the parking lot! :D :D :D You do remember that it is SPICY as hell right? Can you eat "pepper, pepper", if not you will be on the toliet with a that airport bucket in your face on the way back to DC?

Jackie, I can handle that. (Don't tell Mike that it's spicy. He'll have a fit. :rolleyes: )

By the way, how am I suppose to cook the other 4 links? :confused:

Back