So who's in a good relationship on this board?

luvdaboom

Banned
Time to talk about good relationships. Is your relationship satisfying to you and your wife/husband/girl or boyfriend? What are yall biggest problems and how do you handle them? Do yall go to couple's counceling?

Me, I got back with my old girlfriend a couple months ago when i moved to south louisiana. I really messed up being dumb and realized i had a good woman. Our biggest problems is that we are both headstrong and too damn prideful. But we are a work in progress

Ain't no such thing as good. Folks just settle and keep it moving. Don't let them fool you.

I have great relationship with my wife. Everyday is not perfect, but the good days outway the bad days. We have eachothers back.

Ain't no such thing as good. Folks just settle and keep it moving. Don't let them fool you.

I disagree. I think there are some people who are not settling and are in good, healthy, happy relationships. I just don't know any at the moment. :lol:

My question is: What is a recipe for a good relationship?

I disagree. I think there are some people who are not settling and are in good, healthy, happy relationships. <b>I just don't know any at the moment. :lol: </b>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well... Everybody don't speak up @ once. :emlaugh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well... Everybody don't speak up @ once. :emlaugh:

Hush! :lol:

Took me a minute, but I just thought about somebody. My girl back home in Jackson is happily married. They've been married about 7 years. :tup:

Ohhhh and my other college friend is in a fairly new relationship. She seems to be real happy!

So see, I just had to think on it for a minute. :lol:

I disagree. I think there are some people who are not settling and are in good, healthy, happy relationships. I just don't know any at the moment. :lol:

My question is: What is a recipe for a good relationship?

So, are you saying that you are not in a good relationship?

sterling-brown-tenderness.htm

Hush! :lol:

Took me a minute, but I just thought about somebody. My girl back home in Jackson is happily married. They've been married about 7 years. :tup:

Ohhhh and my other college friend is in a fairly new relationship. She seems to be real happy!

So see, I just had to think on it for a minute. :lol:

Aye, from the outside looking in it looks all good. Now from the inside looking out, it's all the same. Folks just waiting for the economy to get better. It's gone be all kind of break ups. :lol:

I have great relationship with my wife. Everyday is not perfect, but the good days outway the bad days. We have eachothers back.

Same here. :tup: Our relationship/marriage is very satisfying because we allow each other to be ourselves. :nod: In other words, we don't try to change one another's ways and habits that we had before we got married.

Also, I think our common grounds/bonds play a HUGE part. We are both into our respective Alma Maters and organizations (AAMU/ASU/KKPsi/TBS) and we are both still tight with our LB's/LS's; so both of us already know the deal. :tup:

Now I'm not saying we have the perfect relationship- even though it feels like it sometimes. :blush: We have much in common, but our individual personalities are a bit different- I'm the sweet girl who is the social butterfly, loves everyone (until u piss me off :rolleyes: ), and I have the tendency of giving folks the benefit of the doubt. Snake on the other is the azzhole who will cuss yo azz out in a heartbeat and ain't cool with everybody. :emlaugh: So in some ways, we are different, but we balance each other out very well! :tup:

In a nutshell, we are best friends. We have fun together, we love one another unconditionally and like buckwheat mentioned, we have one another's back. :nod:

Hell this pic alone pretty much sums up our relationship:

390243278.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love my pookie except when fortitude comes around. back when I didn't have no bed and I was living in Kenner. We slept on the floor together. We used to eat church's chicken and lil ceaser $5 pizzas to save money.

Last edited:

Nice Yvette, my gal was with me through the toughest part of my life when it was easy for her to let me go and forget about me. She a real life ride or die chick and she's cool as hell and loves sports. We both love God very much and so we to him on prayer alot about our differences which is another great thing i love about her

Like i said we are a work in progress. stubborn + stubborn aint easy

1-Chipmunks.gif
<object width="480" height="85"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0Ou_EKOlEI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0Ou_EKOlEI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="85"></embed></object>
2-Chipmunks.gif

Same here. :tup: Our relationship/marriage is very satisfying because we allow each other to be ourselves. :nod: In other words, we don't try to change one another's ways and habits that we had before we got married.

Also, I think our common grounds/bonds play a HUGE part. We are both into our respective Alma Maters and organizations (AAMU/ASU/KKPsi/TBS) and we are both still tight with our LB's/LS's; so both of us already know the deal. :tup:

Now I'm not saying we have the perfect relationship- even though it feels like it sometimes. :blush: We have much in common, but our individual personalities are a bit different- I'm the sweet girl who is the social butterfly, loves everyone (until u piss me off :rolleyes: ), and I have the tendency of giving folks the benefit of the doubt. Snake on the other is the azzhole who will cuss yo azz out in a heartbeat and ain't cool with everybody. :emlaugh: So in some ways, we are different, but we balance each other out very well! :tup:

In a nutshell, we are best friends. We have fun together, we love one another unconditionally and like buckwheat mentioned, we have one another's back. :nod:

Hell this pic alone pretty much sums up our relationship:

390243278.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

....I told you that I only did it because I was just givin' back to the community bwaahhahahahahahahaha......lol j/k

Heyy Bay :cuddle:

My wife and I celebrated our 36th anniversary on Tuesday. It's been great and our LOVE is still strong.

Back