So what's the rule for smashing your boy's ex?

CEE DOG

Okay I know the rules for never hitting your boy's ex like their ex-wife, or recent chicks like adult age, but does it qualify if it's a high school chick? Ok one of my boys from high school is kicking it with a chick one of our boys dated back then. I mean I get the ex-wife or grown age chicks like if it happened in our 30 plus, but does the rule apply if you've been out of highschool for 25-30 years. Lmao 🤣

I don't think the rule applies with this situation. Especially if they haven't had anything to do with each other since high school.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There are levels to "my boy".

Dudes that I'm cool with vs. dudes that I really mess with.

The former, I'd date his ex. The latter, I might pass.

Man screw all them rules. Niggas always trying to create rules to control cootchie. A woman will give that puddin up to whomever she wants to. My daddy told me a long time ago “son enjoy the cootchie while you are getting it because sooner or later another nicca will be hitting it whether it’s your best friend or your enemy.”

*nods*

"She's not yours. It's just your turn."

It's her body. The only thing keeping her faithful to you is her DECISION to be faithful. If she decides she doesn't want to be, then you're SOL. No matter what you do. No matter how solid you think your relationship is ... or should be.
Preach

I think it depends on the situation. As it relates to wives and ex-wives, one has to really have a strong constitution in these instances. The question is, what percentage of people have the morales/character to not act upon these urges and temptation? Is this truly a friend or a mere associate in the ex-wife realm? Answers to these questions will provide the results of what will happen. As it relates to "puppy love," it is a moot point (get it in).....LOL

*nods*

"She's not yours. It's just your turn."

It's her body. The only thing keeping her faithful to you is her DECISION to be faithful. If she decides she doesn't want to be, then you're SOL. No matter what you do. No matter how solid you think your relationship is ... or should be.

Well, I never thought about it that way, but I must admit you have a point.

I'll admit, my biggest downfall is being more loyal to others than they have been to me...so it's possible that I am more loyal to my homeboys than they are to me. Still, if one of my for real homeboys had a chick, I would not fuck her.

Back