So what are the strippers doing in this Corona virus days

Getting unemployment....they actually can file taxes because there is a spot on the Schedule C for Exotic Dancing.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yea they file taxes kinda like Barbers. Also, the higher end strip clubs actually give them W2s and note all the extra money they make as tips. If you notice some of the higher end strip clubs have another woman who is designated to take the cash.

I do two white strippers taxes.

👀

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mannnnnnnnnnnnne lets not play like this. I tries to serve de lawd when I can.

Buttttttttttt oooooooooooohhhhhhh weeeeeeee mannnnnnn I kept North Preston road and Frankfurt.... bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nawwwwwwwwwwwww.....

"Heahhhhhhhhhhhhh kittttttty kitttttttyyyyyyyyy" :D lol

Buttttttttttt oooooooooooohhhhhhh weeeeeeee mannnnnnn I kept North Preston road and Frankfurt.... bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nawwwwwwwwwwwww.....

You need to move to Huntsvegas little to no temptation here after you've been to a real joint. Blue Flame early '90s set the bar to high for the local spots. Now private parties can be interesting, so I've been told.

Black & white. Older College types who shared an apt over the weekends for their travel from okc, longview, austin, shreve, lubbock, houston, et al for their $$$ making dancing over a w/e. It was a layover spot for the out of towners and a residence for the locals who danced. Intriguing network as a few flew in from Fla, Ga, Ca,...

Still not understanding what they saw in my nerdy-geeky-corporate thugged ass lol. I was there to help, not hurt or harm.

You know our buddy got a story about eeeverthing. Between Founder & CEE a tale will be told

speaking of which when the white stripper that is not shaped like a sister came in she looked freaky sexy as hell. She was like the type of woman that if you had a threesome with she would be down for whatever....she reminded me of that chick played Harley in suicide squad. I was doing her taxes once and she saw this fine sister. We both looked. The white stripper said “damn she fine.” My response “Reallllllllllyyyyy....”. She said “yes” and gave me a look like “dude I’m down for a threesome if you do my taxes for free.

now the stripper built like a sister....she straight business.

I'm taking notes. I don't think I've been over there. I went to this spa a few months ago and was surprised at what was going on. I left happy though. lol

Back