So we live in a society were people only believe what's on a podcast?

CEE DOG

So we live in a society were people only believe what's on a podcast? I swear are we getting dumber as a society? Do folks not realize that most podcast especially on news and politics isn't any different from Fo, MSNBC and CNN? I mean they just push what sales. many times worst than Fox. An please Charleston White although he says some good things like is not a genius people! He to is making money. Whew lawd!

Only believe whatever person they follow online period. There's a LOT of folks out there like that. I deleted all my social media long ago because on some sites you could just see how toxic supporters would do way too much just for someone they like online that wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire. The celebrity supporters are even worse... Nicki Minaj fans literally doxed Megan's dead momma grave and posted the address online. Graveyard had to hire extra security.. all over a music beef they have nothin to do with.

Podcast wise though? A ton of folks that those same types of supporters. Can't talk logic to em if it doesn't go along with what they believe... it's almost to the level of religion. And they grift like hell too.. those dudes like Umar, Tariq Nasheed all the way down to comedians. You have to be careful going at those folks on the internet. Because chances are, there's SOMEONE that knows you that would out you under a fake name just because they like that person more than they like you lol.

And they take it to the extreme, calling your job trying to get you fired. Sending shit to your house...that online cult shit is real. I saw someone get on the wrong end of that and it took a longggggggggggg time for shit to go back to "normal" because everyone knows when it goes viral. EVERYONE. Podcasts are probably the #1 way the far right pushes their hate to the masses. Hell look at how much money Joe Rogan makes..the same dude that called Sandy Hook a hoax.

Charleston White is a prime example. He is milking it now with misinformation. Fox news had a campaign Trump team who literally said they were marketing to black people and Charleston White says they aren't and these idiots believe Charleston White with no research.

Charleston White is a prime example. He is milking it now with misinformation.Fox news had a campaign Trump team who literally said they were marketing to black people and Charleston White says they aren't and these idiots believe Charleston White with no research.

Every once in a while, he might say something I agree with, but for the most part, hell nall.

Every once in a while, he might say something I agree with, but for the most part, hell nall.
In the words of C. White:
"When I was wearing a bowtie, speaking to congress, and helping with law cases that went to the supreme court people wouldn't listen. But y'all funky azzez listening now." 🤣😂🤣😂

I love ole Charleston White. He do go too far on some stuff but he funny as hell and he be going in on them old dudes still gangbanging

So we live in a society were people only believe what's on a podcast? I swear are we getting dumber as a society? Do folks not realize that most podcast especially on news and politics isn't any different from Fo, MSNBC and CNN? I mean they just push what sales. many times worst than Fox. An please Charleston White although he says some good things like is not a genius people! He to is making money. Whew lawd!
There are lot of podcast out there ran by black people that are real negative. It's like they make their living off of talking about negative things for money. We do more harm to eachother than the man.

Last edited:
Podcast wise though? A ton of folks that those same types of supporters. Can't talk logic to em if it doesn't go along with what they believe... it's almost to the level of religion. And they grift like hell too.. those dudes like Umar, Tariq Nasheed all the way down to comedians. You have to be careful going at those folks on the internet. Because chances are, there's SOMEONE that knows you that would out you under a fake name just because they like that person more than they like you lol.

And they take it to the extreme, calling your job trying to get you fired. Sending shit to your house...that online cult shit is real. I saw someone get on the wrong end of that and it took a longggggggggggg time for shit to go back to "normal" because everyone knows when it goes viral. EVERYONE. Podcasts are probably the #1 way the far right pushes their hate to the masses. Hell look at how much money Joe Rogan makes..the same dude that called Sandy Hook a hoax.

Try being a comic book fan. I know of folks who had the FEDS and COPS come to their house on false information lead by some of these podcasts. One accused a woman of destroying his mailbox. Something she didn't do. The woman lives 3 states away from the guy.

I have seen GROWN men (mainly of a certain demo) throw fits over books with POC as the lead. Comics are not cheap. I have seen them set on fire, eaten and urinated on by men because they had POC on the cover.

It's just too toxic.

Back