So Uncle Tom Armstrong Williams has a gay law suite against him?

CEE DOG

Armstrong Williams named in sexual harassment suit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ong-williams-named-in-sexual-harassment-suit/

Armstrong Williams, a media entrepreneur and central figure in the failed presidential campaign of Ben Carson, stands accused of sexual harassment and retaliation from a former sales associate at a local Jos. A. Bank store.

Charlton Woodyard, in a complaint lodged in D.C. federal court, seeks unspecified damages from Williams for seeking to “control Mr. Woodyard financially, professionally, and emotionally.” The end result of this effort, notes the suit, was that Williams “abused his power to attempt to exploit [Woodyard] sexually.” The sequence of events outlined in the complaint starts in the spring of 2013, when Woodyard was 26 and working at Union Station’s Jos. A. Bank. Williams struck up a conversation with the sales associate and invited him early the next morning to his office, where they worked together for the whole day. Williams is a Sirius XM radio host and owner of seven television stations across the country.

Not long thereafter, Woodyard bagged his job selling much-derided discount suits, a step that Williams allegedly “enticed” him to take, according to the complaint. What followed is a baroque sequence of allegations against Williams: First, he “assured” Woodyard that he’d thrive if he followed his career advice; he paid for some of Woodyard’s expenses — some meals, dry cleaning, Uber, for example — though stopped short of placing him on the payroll; he set up a private meeting for Woodyard with Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas; he insisted that Woodyard accompany him to workouts at Capitol Hill’s Results Gym, the locus for this particular detail in the complaint: “While at the gym, Mr. Williams pressured Mr. Woodyard to accompany him into the men’s steam room after exercising.

Results Gym at that... ha
A little background. Results gym got its start as a "gay-friendly" gym and is still was one of the favorite gym for the city's LGBT community until it closed down a few months back. Kind of ironic.

Not Results!!!!! LMAO!!!! Man the gay might as well put a club, restaurant, and clothing store there...along with some apartment units. LMAO!!!! Not RESULTS!!!! bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Armstrong Williams named in sexual harassment suit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ong-williams-named-in-sexual-harassment-suit/

Armstrong Williams, a media entrepreneur and central figure in the failed presidential campaign of Ben Carson, stands accused of sexual harassment and retaliation from a former sales associate at a local Jos. A. Bank store.

Charlton Woodyard, in a complaint lodged in D.C. federal court, seeks unspecified damages from Williams for seeking to “control Mr. Woodyard financially, professionally, and emotionally.” The end result of this effort, notes the suit, was that Williams “abused his power to attempt to exploit [Woodyard] sexually.” The sequence of events outlined in the complaint starts in the spring of 2013, when Woodyard was 26 and working at Union Station’s Jos. A. Bank. Williams struck up a conversation with the sales associate and invited him early the next morning to his office, where they worked together for the whole day. Williams is a Sirius XM radio host and owner of seven television stations across the country.

Not long thereafter, Woodyard bagged his job selling much-derided discount suits, a step that Williams allegedly “enticed” him to take, according to the complaint. What followed is a baroque sequence of allegations against Williams: First, he “assured” Woodyard that he’d thrive if he followed his career advice; he paid for some of Woodyard’s expenses — some meals, dry cleaning, Uber, for example — though stopped short of placing him on the payroll; he set up a private meeting for Woodyard with Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas; he insisted that Woodyard accompany him to workouts at Capitol Hill’s Results Gym, the locus for this particular detail in the complaint: “While at the gym, Mr. Williams pressured Mr. Woodyard to accompany him into the men’s steam room after exercising.
I kind of figured Williams was a switch hitter.

Not Results!!!!! LMAO!!!! Man the gay might as well put a club, restaurant, and clothing store there...along with some apartment units. LMAO!!!! Not RESULTS!!!! bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha
So one the people who ran the Results chain bounced and started a competitor called Vida Fitness. Vida is the new gay-friendly gym even though it seems to cater to a broader audience as pretty much everyone hangs together these days

So one the people who ran the Results chain bounced and started a competitor called Vida Fitness. Vida is the new gay-friendly gym even though it seems to cater to a broader audience as pretty much everyone hangs together these days

They had a Results gym on U Street. I live on 16th St. NW at the Warder Mansion next to Howard's dorm. My sister was the Technical Director for National Minority AIDS Council and her office was next door to the Results Gym. Man them gay dudes were flaming up in there. One day my sister was not at work and I had to piss bad. So I just walked in and there was no one in the front. Man as I was walking man I could I could feel eyes watching me.

It was at the point I knew exactly how women felt when men would stare at them....SMH

They had a Results gym on U Street. I live on 16th St. NW at the Warder Mansion next to Howard's dorm. My sister was the Technical Director for National Minority AIDS Council and her office was next door to the Results Gym. Man them gay dudes were flaming up in there. One day my sister was not at work and I had to piss bad. So I just walked in and there was no one in the front. Man as I was walking man I could I could feel eyes watching me.

It was at the point I knew exactly how women felt when men would stare at them....SMH
Man, you know you went there to work out. Stop bullsh***** us. Just messing with you. That's why I just keep my membership at Gold's. At least I can look at some women while I work out.

Armstrong has been accused of the same by men before. In a book I read more than ten years ago titled "Blinded by the Right" the author wrote in his book Armstrong had sexual harassed him. He also wrote Armstrong had been sued by another man for sexual harassment also. Armstrong obviously has some problems.

Stephen Gregory, a former producer of Armstrong Williams' former radio
show, The Right Side, filed suit in D.C. Superior Court today alleging that
the conservative pundit sexually harassed him for almost two years. When the
employee began actively avoiding Williams, Williams fired the young man.
Williams repeatedly kissed and fondled his producer, and on out of town
trips forced the man into sharing hotel rooms, where Williams climbed into bed
with him, the suit states. Ironically, Williams is known in part for his
anti-homosexual rhetoric.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...ual-harassment-of-male-employee-75085642.html

I always thought he was married with children. He has been a closet Gump all these years. Lol
I remember reading about his old lawsuits... The results gym part was super funny to me living here and knowing who works out over there.

He went to South Carolina St and he's a Sigma. I was surprised when I found that out a few years ago. Lol

Back