So TP!!!

According to TP JSU will be playing in that game. I guess JSU will just be wearing AAMU or Alcorn ' s uniforms...Lol.

TP said JSU is going on a winning streak, win the SWAC, and then win the Celebration Bowl. I'm sure he has it all figured out by now.

welp-thats-enough.jpg

I've been reading the posts on the Forums this season more than usual, and each time I do, I think how proud I am that 2 of my "trouble makers" have managed to stay out of the Lioness's "corner" or "detention". I honestly thought that both would make it to the season end without one "incident".......but then I read this:

TP will be here to show us how JSU will make that 10% work.

JSU is still undefeated in the East.

See me after class @JAG89

The other poster is still "safe".

I've been reading the posts on the Forums this season more than usual, and each time I do, I think how proud I am that 2 of my "trouble makers" have managed to stay out of the Lioness's "corner" or "detention". I honestly thought that both would make it to the season end without one "incident".......but then I read this:

See me after class @JAG89

The other poster is still "safe".

I just told the truth @96lioness. Like Aunt Esther would say, "The truth shall set me free."

I told them all summer when they were having "Star Wars" with txsu that they were both 4th place programs. It looks like Mississippi Valley and UAPB may usurp their standings and put both of them in the proverbial basement in the respective divisions...

I told them all summer when they were having "Star Wars" with txsu that they were both 4th place programs. It looks like Mississippi Valley and UAPB may usurp their standings and put both of them in the proverbial basement in the respective divisions...
:(

Now you know it's bad when TP can't come in here and explain to us how JSU will win it all.

I never saw this.. BUT it's easy. Alcorn is not that good. They will lost to Annie Mae because Spady wants to keep his job. and JSU will run the table.

THEE END !

No I wont be in ATL. I have to go there for NY. I will be in Houston and hope to make CB in 2018.

Man you can't miss the final game of the greatest comeback of the century. It would be greater than the comeback the Patriots did on the Falcons in the SB. And the boom will get a chance to play in that brand new shiny stadium in the CB. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Back