So Steve Harvey caught his wife cheating?

Kevin Samuels is greatly missed. He was definitely putting people up on the game these broads play. Women are cold hearted. One thing many men never are truthful about is that it's just your turn. I got a associate who has been married for 35 years. He told me his old lady woke up one morning and was like so what is it you really want out of life and this marriage. He asked why she said that and she just smirked. Keep your heart three stacks! Just saying. I be hearing these broads talking about it doesn't take more than three months to know if you wanna get married is crazy. This is why the divorce Rate in the black community is over 70%. Stop letting these broads control the narrative.

Last edited:
You know Big Boom, used to be a pimp and she was married to two drug dealer cousins, so it's not far fetched. Boom wanted to add my cuz to his stable with his wifey so it isn't far fetched LOL

Ain't no girls are players too, they are the players!
When Bob was screwing or trying to screw the office secretary, Marge was getting wore out by the milk man, the mail man, the pool boy, the butcher, and probably Jim the next door neighbor.

Lemme tell yall something from the players handbook. When a woman wants to give that puddin away can't nothing stop her because in her mind she done gave it away.

Back