So JSU thieves stealing got the Band Director fired?

So say you didn't like the sound. I heard implies you were informed by someone who did here them vs you watching videos. And mark my work I have no clue what A&M band sounds like and wont be watching videos to see.. What I do know is the crowd was cheering for them on every video I saw. So your opinion is like a butt hole...
This is Cee's way of getting attention. He's temporarily filling in for Flounder.

They in here hangin' their hats on a band.

They realize that football team ain't bout shyt!

SAD
That's what them OVC white folks say about Tenn. State EVERY year. They don't like yall over there, but you already know this.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
2yw683k.jpg

Look I asked for an article before I say anything....don't put me in this mess. Shit...LOL

Founder I was like you, I wanted to see the evidence but THEE biggest question is......Why did he get fired?

Why has no one from THEE answered that little question? Because until that question is answered I am led to believe some people were stealing under his watch and somebody had to take the fall for it.

IJS.

It must be the environment that they are in that have them stealing.

Founder I was like you, I wanted to see the evidence but THEE biggest question is......Why did he get fired?

Why has no one from THEE answered that little question? Because until that question is answered I am led to believe some people were stealing under his watch and somebody had to take the fall for it.

IJS.

It must be the environment that they are in that have them stealing.

The reason he got fired has been stated many times. Some students who did not fully complete registration were allowed to make the trip. They were not covered under the university's insurance since their registration wasn't complete (had an incident occurred like the one with your football team). So he was let go but this is the smack board so facts are not welcomed here. Continue as you were lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If he was fired why was he directing the band last night???? I'm sure if we were stealing the school would have fired him.

Back