So JSU thieves stealing got the Band Director fired?

CEE DOG

Can't take you country bumpkins any where. Y'all stole property from a hotel? Who the hell steals from a hotel room? No wonder yall been so quiet. Thieves!

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

That's what the police said. Lol the sad part is y'all had people marching who wasn't enrolled at JSU who did the stealing. Lol

O so you saw a police report where they said that..#theelies #theelies #whereisyoursourcelol

O so you saw a police report where they said that..#theelies #theelies #whereisyoursourcelol
Now that you bring it up. Lol The world is small. I actually went to high school with one of the officers who wrote the report. Lol

Nothing was stolen by the Sonic BOOM (check your facts on which band did steal) and, therefore, has nothing do with the dude from SU being fired.

So say you didn't like the sound. I heard implies you were informed by someone who did here them vs you watching videos. And mark my work I have no clue what A&M band sounds like and wont be watching videos to see.. What I do know is the crowd was cheering for them on every video I saw. So your opinion is like a butt hole...

They in here hangin' their hats on a band.

They realize that football team ain't bout shyt!

SAD

Last edited:
So say you didn't like the sound. I heard implies you were informed by someone who did here them vs you watching videos. And mark my work I have no clue what A&M band sounds like and wont be watching videos to see.. What I do know is the crowd was cheering for them on every video I saw. So your opinion is like a butt hole...
The same people who said they sounded like hot garbage sent the video the next day. Hot, hot , hot garbage is more of how they referred to the boom....

Back