So JSU’s President Like to Pay for Nookie

The Founder

I could give two fuk about Bynum being called out.. and I have no idea what other leader you talking about so clearly I give no fuks about them either.

Again, worry about Gramberling getting running water, a library and the internet.

Worried about a President getting some ass and your whole school smelling like ass.
did you call dookie and check up on him?

Hedgy

I still don't think Bynum realized what he was after had a tree branch. I believe they set him up with some catfish move. They are good at making things look like something that they are not.
He was set up alright. That dark web sting op got a lot of em who fell for it. But dude had issues long before that. His license was suspended due to 3 DUIs. That's why his sidepiece was driving when they went to the hotel to meet their date. So nobody needs to trip over what "they" did to set him up. This was more like a Plexico Burress.

The Founder

He was set up alright. That dark web sting op got a lot of em who fell for it. But dude had issues long before that. His license was suspended due to 3 DUIs. That's why his sidepiece was driving when they went to the hotel to meet their date. So nobody needs to trip over what "they" did to set him up. This was more like a Plexico Burress.
I bet the side piece was being paid by TigerPride...LOL

Mace

My Questions concerning the IHL in that matter are: What did they know and when did they know it? If the members of the IHL were aware of his issues prior or even after his appointment they should resign or be replaced immediately!

The Founder

My Questions concerning the IHL in that matter are: What did they know and when did they know it? If the members of the IHL were aware of his issues prior or even after his appointment they should resign or be replaced immediately!
TigerPride is on the IHL.

JAG89

THE NEW AMERICA'S TEAM
Y’all are wrong for that. And if you gon talk smack, at least get it right. It’s MoTea, Suh? Of course, that ain’t TP by a long shot. Membership in the MoTeaSuh tribe is how Bynum got the job in the first place. And Mason before him.
Sorry that I misspelled your tribes name.

JAG89

THE NEW AMERICA'S TEAM
So we have a new defender of dookie man. LOL
It sounds like someone who finished from JSU's School of Performing Arts. They are very dramatic and theatrical to know the exact movie lines. With all this sass, they might have to join the LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.

Let's see what they have say about the LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. LMAO!!!

The Founder

It sounds like someone who finished from JSU's School of Performing Arts. They are very dramatic and theatrical to know the exact movie lines. With all this sass, they might have to join the LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.

let’s see we have had the gays sex scandal times 2...heck...flaming twirlers....psycho mascot....Coach Jackson....The Bell Years....Comegy on his motorcycle....the invisible dome....hell what’s next.

Hedgy

Whatever, Steven. Maybe you'll have better luck on the Small Talk Board. And there's a Prayer Board that's more your speed. Django out. ROTF!!!