So are we just going to ignore the fact that JSU jacked Alcorn's style?

Yes, we are going to ignore this. I am trying to picture Sivad's response at this post. He would probably be slapping you for the next 30 years.

Sivad was an Alabama State alumnus, I doubt if atl hornet know who Sivad was.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For all the talk about bands stealing each other songs and stuff, JSU copied their entire style from Alcorn!
Alcorn were the originators of that Mississippi style marching, and JSU straight up stole their swag smh. Explain yourself Tigers

Post the clip!

JSU has stolen from Alcorn DMs but I can't say that the marching style is one of those things.

JSU has stolen from Alcorn DMs but I can't say that the marching style is one of those things.

My bad..that’s what I was referring to, the way the DMs March.

After seeing the videos in that other thread, JSU got their marching style from SU & jacked the DM style from Alcorn.

Smh @ JSU. Just stealing from every damn body. Ain’t no telling what they took from Grambling, FAMU, TnSU & Bama State.

After seeing the videos in that other thread, JSU got their marching style from SU & jacked the DM style from Alcorn.

Smh @ JSU. Just stealing from every damn body. Ain’t no telling what they took from Grambling, FAMU, TnSU & Bama State.

Please stop. Nobody stole nothing from southern of all folks who stole numerous things in their history and the facts are out there in video to dismantle every claim they twist and turn. It’s already been shown they lied in their history numerous times. And You got busted earlier for not knowing your history on JSU in this thread, and now because an Alcorn fan/alum comes in and speculates we stole the drum major dancing, you go with it? Stop it.. dude before you get schooled once again.

maybe not the swinging style, but im referring to the way their DMs march with that little bounce step they do. they saying Alcorn came up with that

Dude, who told you that? Where did it come from. NOW all I want YOU to do is tell me that and I come back and show you VIDEO evidence to the contrary. But just answer the question, and I will come back to show you a plum fool and a liar.

WTF JSU wants from Alcorn.

You making these accusations so back it up.

Im gonna be right here waiting to make you look like a Big Lamont Sanford looking dummy.

Ready, Set, Goooo!

(now ya;ll watch he backtrack! ) LOL

Who BAMA State stole from? LOL FAMU clearly. Man, go sit yo azz down. Bet aint nobody stole from BAMA State. You all worry about the wrong shit. I can do down the list of everything that Alcorn stole from JSU from DM style, marching style, drills, to marching into a stadium playing songs, Golden Girls ramp kicks, order of show, etc.... Not one thing from Alcorn is at JSU in the year 2018.

Dude, who told you that? Where did it come from. NOW all I want YOU to do is tell me that and I come back and show you VIDEO evidence to the contrary. But just answer the question, and I will come back to show you a plum fool and a liar.

WTF JSU wants from Alcorn.

You making these accusations so back it up.

Im gonna be right here waiting to make you look like a Big Lamont Sanford looking dummy.

Ready, Set, Goooo!

(now ya;ll watch he backtrack! ) LOL

bruh ive been hearing that for years. dont get mad at me

images

I think it was a couple years ago or so that I remember seeing the GG wearing capes like the J-settes except they were Purple and Gold, LOL, and I made a comment on this Forum at that time about how Alcorn was beginning to look like JSU! Do they still wear the J-sette styled capes from time to time?

This atlhornet dude is just flat out lying about something he claims he "heard'.
He seems to not have the sense to understand that what he "heard" was nothing but lies and don't seem to have the sense to research what he "heard" before he posted.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damn.. so you came in and made a WHOLE thread off what you heard for years? LOL

Go sit yo azz down.. smh

You too old for that.

This atlhornet dude is just flat out lying about something he claims he "heard'.
He seems to not have the sense to understand that what he "heard" was nothing but lies and don't seem to have the sense to research what he "heard" before he posted.

Damn y’all sho are mad lmao

Be upset with Alcornites telling everyone that & not me

Damn y’all sho are mad lmao

Be upset with Alcornites telling everyone that & not me

Nobody mad at you, but if you are gone say something bold while creating yet another jsu thread because you lowkey love the boom, and we peep it.... then at least know your history and present videos to back your claims. She said he said is for women. With how obsessed you are with jsu, you must've gotten denied by the boom when you auditioned and had to settle for Alabama state huh? I understand bro I understand. Let that hurt go... god wants that for you.

Nobody mad at you, but if you are gone say something bold while creating yet another jsu thread because you lowkey love the boom, and we peep it.... then at least know your history and present videos to back your claims. She said he said is for women. With how obsessed you are with jsu, you must've gotten denied by the boom when you auditioned and had to settle for Alabama state huh? I understand bro I understand. Let that hurt go... god wants that for you.

lmao
who in their right minds would choose Jackson over Montgomery? come on now fam

matter fact..ill be real for a second. yall got us in either 06 or 08 in Mobile. I forget what year it was..but some things happened during that battle that shouldnt have, and the directors did some things that they shouldnt have. ill just leave it at that...

but other than that its been neck and neck with the MMH and Sonic Boom

Speak for yourself... LOL Im mad. Lying azz mofo coming on here with some he said, she said gossip and his own band aint hittin on shat!

I REALLY thought he had some evidence or something and then he said, he heard! LOL

lmao

matter fact..ill be real for a second. yall got us in either 06 or 08 in Mobile. I forget what year it was..but some things happened during that battle that shouldnt have, and the directors did some things that they shouldnt have. ill just leave it at that...

Dude you know how bad yall sound and how bad your drills are and how, overall how boring ya'll are? Neck and neck? Must be chicken and turkey necks... smh

Tons of misinformation being spewed in this thread
JSU styled capes? GGs started wearing capes back in the late 60s
Too much confusion, I'm outta this thread

lmao

Neck and neck since when ,... not lately ? The boom and mmh gap in superiority is about the distance from east coast to west coast... not even close... and Montgomery ain’t got shat there.... all y’all got is asu there and the spirit of Martin luther king bus boycotts ....that’s some powerful niggratery ... stop it son.... now go take a timeout and sit yo ass down and shut yo damn mouth lol smh.

] you do know that every head BD from Alcorn was a JSU grad right? So what exactly did we steal from them when they’re the ones hiring JSU grads?

DR. MURRAY IS AN ALCORN GRAD!!!!!!!!

Drills are from patterns in motion. All negro schools but etch a sketch famu and TnSU are doing P. I. M.

Back