So Alabama State ....

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Dr. Oliver out here bullying the dance captain during the 5th because she threw a count he didn't like ? And left the dancers on the bus marching in ? Lol the band streets gone have Oliver head for this one... @atlhornet say man what’s going on with ole Oliver mane why he picking on that po dance captain like that? Got the dance community getting twitter fingers behind emails...

I'm reading the comments and I agree. Dr. Oliver need to focus on that band and leave them young ladies alone.

Once the band is where it needs to be then he can focus on other groups ... his priorities are out of order. Alabama State band is unimpressive and seen better days ... they smaller and don't sound as good as they used to. Let the dance director handle the girls and do so respectfully

Dance team members should get no preferential treatment. If a Band Director can chew out a male band member, he should be able to chew out a female dance team member. Let's not get so sensitive here, we're talking ONE band here!

I'm reading the comments and I agree. Dr. Oliver need to focus on that band and leave them young ladies alone.

Once the band is where it needs to be then he can focus on other groups ... his priorities are out of order. Alabama State band is unimpressive and seen better days ... they smaller and don't sound as good as they used to. Let the dance director handle the girls and do so respectfully

Hilarious coming from someone who’s band is best known for being banned from the entire country of Japan.

When y’all stop trying to be like SU, then you can criticize other bands.

Word on the street was that the band director made it clear to the dance team that he did not want to see certain dance moves..so if that is true ,then he was in his right to do what he did

They have a lot more things to be worried about than the dancers. Again, why is Oliver still there?
I find it perplexing for you state the band director has more to worry about than actual members of his band, yet you are worried about a program you have no affiliation with🤷🏽‍♂️

Dude you always got SU on your mind. Everybody knows he didn’t go to SU and most know where he went to school at! If he did go to SU then WHAT??

You should change your screen name to 2 left shoes

Cause yall SU folk be quick to judge another band while ignoring the flaws in your own program!

THATS WHAT

Hilarious coming from someone who’s band is best known for being banned from the entire country of Japan.

When y’all stop trying to be like SU, then you can criticize other bands.

At least our band was invited to Japan. The actions of less than 1% of the band is not reflective of the whole band.

The Ocean of Soul sounds better and play better songs than MMH. MMH is headed in the wrong direction ... even with the "Hollywood" appeal ya'll numbers and sound are failing .. focus on MMH. If I hear them play Old Town Road again I promise I will scream.

The Tokyo incident happened in 1992. Students in the band now were not even born then. However... The Bama State rose bowl garbage happened what... Last year, right? Where Bama state on national television and in California sounded absolutely horrible. Asu has improved their sound so far but that doesn't just absolve the sub-mediocre ish y'all did all of a sudden. Quit bringing up Tokyo and keep having your band do more lip slurs and tonal exercises. Lookin ayiss...

Back