Snoop Dogg is Getting A Divizzle

NASTYNUPE said:
Keep in mind that he filed for divorce from her...not the other way around. I'm sure Soul Plane isn't the first movie that glorified good fun. In Living Color, Martin, Jamie Foxx Show, The Jeffersons, any video on BET, Sanford and Son, the list goes on and on. But I'm sure some of you "haven't watched those shows either"

Negros, Flies, Religion, SWACPAGE reunions, and now movies :mrt:

Nasty,

You seem to be upset because I said that I didn't want to see "Soul Plane," or any other movie like it. Well, I don't. And what I've watched in the past on tv or on the big screen, has nothing to do with it. You obviously want to see it, and that's your business. If that's what you like, then good for you. It's a free country. You can see what you want. I can choose NOT to see what I don't want. I'm not the only one who feels that way about that movie. No need for you to get all BENT!

You wouldn't happen to be on President? Bushy's cabinet would you?
Because, I don't support the war in Iraq either. What 'cha got to say about that?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, I guess he can finally start to live what he preaches now. He better hope Xzibit dont catch him though. :lol:

Blacknbengal said:
Well, I guess he can finally start to live what he preaches now. He better hope Xzibit dont catch him though. :lol:

What's the deal with that?

I have no problem with you not watching the movie. That's your perogative. My problem is with your contradictory statements and justifications for not watching it...like below. But that's on you. Maybe you can catch a good rerun of the Friends finale. It's all good!!!

AAMU Alum said:
I don't watch Dave Chappelle either. <font color="red">Probably seen it a few times</font>, and couldn't even tell you what time it airs.

I don't eat meat either. I've eaten a few hamburgers, but I couldn't tell you what type of sauce they use. Because I don't eat meat...well maybe fish. :dizzy: :lol:

NASTYNUPE said:
I have no problem with you not watching the movie. That's your perogative. My problem is with your contradictory statements and justifications for not watching it...like below. But that's on you. Maybe you can catch a good rerun of the Friends finale. It's all good!!!

I don't eat meat either. I've eaten a few hamburgers, but I couldn't tell you what type of sauce they use. Because I don't eat meat...well maybe fish. :dizzy: :lol:

Yeah, I see where you're headed with your little Friends finale joke. That's cute. I don't watch that either.

I guess since I don't want to see Soul Plane, and don't watch Dave Chappelle, I should be on the "sell out" list huh? I enjoy reading, and I'm an advocate of using proper English. Those are the other sell-out traits.

Lump me in with Bill Cosby. At least I'll be in good company.

Well, I think Xzibit said that Snoop dont keep it real. I think he said that Snoop didnt do half the things he rapped about doing and X is down with Tha Row now. And Snoop and Tha Row has issues with each other, so X says he'll bring the heat to Snoop if he steps wrong.

Soul Plane

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

BTW: X is down with DRE's production company and SNOOP is aligned with Master P's NO LIMIT. Master P bought SNOOP's contracts from SUGE when he was in jail the first time. Bout the same time Him, Dre, Warren G and nem went on tour ........ "UP IN SMOKE". :cool:

Back