Snoop Dogg Being Sued For Sexual Assualt!

THAMES

Makeup Artist Seeking $25 Million. If all this is true, all I can do is SMH.

0131051inside1.jpg

Snoop Dogg

Snoop Accused Of Sex Assault

Woman claims rapper, posse attacked her at "Jimmy Kimmel" taping
JANUARY 30--Weeks after Snoop Dogg filed a preemptive lawsuit claiming he was the target of an extortion scheme hatched by a woman claiming to have been sexually assaulted by the rapper and his posse, the alleged victim, an Emmy Award-winning makeup artist, has responded with her own blistering legal complaint. In the below Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit, filed Friday, Kylie Bell charges that Snoop (real name: Calvin Broadus) and several associates raped her in the entertainer's dressing room following a January 2003 taping of ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live.........

Read the Story...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0131051snoop1.html

Well, well, well. All I'ma say is why negotiate if you're innocent.

In short order, Bell claims, she began having her living expenses paid through an ABC investment subsidiary. After those network payouts ceased, Broadus began paying Bell's expenses while the rapper's lawyers opened negotiations with the woman's attorneys.

JANUARY 30--Weeks after Snoop Dogg filed a preemptive lawsuit claiming he was the target of an extortion scheme hatched by a woman claiming to have been sexually assaulted by the rapper and his posse, the alleged victim, an Emmy Award-winning makeup artist, has responded with her own blistering legal complaint. In the below Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit, filed Friday, Kylie Bell charges that Snoop (real name: Calvin Broadus) and several associates raped her in the entertainer's dressing room following a January 2003 taping of ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

This sounds like bullshat from the start. It's the same logic as was in the Kobe case, and that is Why the accuser did not or do not yell cries for help; scream cries for help in a public place where people are present?Why would Snoop would risk the chance of going back to court after he was aquitted of murder a few years back? Why would anyone take the chance of getting caught in raping someone in a public place KNOWING the victim has a chance of screaming for help where someone would surely hear those cries for help?

Hmmm, why damn near 2 years to come out with this?

Peeps were quick to convict actor Anthony Anderson when something simular happend to him in Memphis on a set. But they found out quickly that ole girl was a scheister.

I have a friend that plays pro-football and he told me about the time he caught a girl fishing out a used condom from the hotel bathroom trash can and putting it in her purse after they had had sex. Hence, she was trying to trap him up in some crap.

Now I have a firm belief that there are 3 sides to every story..

Yours, Theirs, and The Truth!

:scared:

Here we go again....:smh:

I get so sick and tired of hearing about these brothers, constantly in the news behind some woman they supposedly fugged. It's just sickening...especially the married ones. :shame:

Seems like these broads are tired of the 9 to 5 so they're laying on their backs to get payed.

Anthony Anderson send help..and your attorney..and your D.A.

I am glad I am poor. None of the skanks can get shat out of me. So...

I don't know who's worse... the skanks & broads setting up brothers just to get rich or the celebrities & athletes who, by this time, one would think should know the game & avoid the pitfalls but, continue to lay & then have to pay.

He!!, Snoop can sit back on this on. He filed a lawsuit last week against this woman.

Now she is putting Disney, Fox, and Jimmy K Show in the mix. :emlaugh:
She ain't getting jack. :licky:

If you think Kobe was raw on a sack-hugger, wait on Snoop to get started.

Ya'll know he "DON'T LUV THEM H's".

Fortitude said:
I don't know who's worse... the skanks & broads setting up brothers just to get rich or the celebrities & athletes who, by this time, one would think should know the game & avoid the pitfalls but, continue to lay & then have to pay.

:bowdown:

Fortitude said:

:bowdown:

Thank ya...One day, they'll learn...I hope. :(

Back