Smitty's..Saturday @ 10 PM.....

yall like that :lmao:

if they weren't staring then you may think something is wrong...

Oh so you're over here reading and posting in Small Talk on one of the threads about nothing. :rolleyes: Go back to the Sports Board.:flamethro Don't have me make a phone call.

:wavey: Holla if you're in Houston this week. I want some grits. :D

Uhhhh GUD.....ain't arr-rah Alaska...in the states also...:read: :p

Ya'll be nice @ Smitty's a'ight! :)

SLT, don't do it HELL I FORGOT!!!!!:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

That's my girl always watching out for her boy!!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why???

Will LT be there???

That's all I wanna know before I gas up the Hummer Truck.

STC don't care if yo 49 state knowin ashy ass is there or not.Ummmmmm this fuggin DRINKING STRAW did not just say what I think he said. Ninja I made a simple mistake hell GUD still don't count Alaska as no damn state. Besides my degree is in biology and I am older than dirt so some things might slip my mind. FARTHEAD!!!!! You better be glad you are my boy cause GUD would :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: your straw sized arse!!!! LOL Homies4LIFE :jump:
just make sho dat LT is there in the flesh.

Thank You kindly.......Farthead!!!!

Now again STAY YOUR ARSE AWAY !!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STC, you would have been in Heaven in Smitty's Sat Nite. You should have been there. :tup:

YOU MAKE ME SICK DAMMIT!!!!!!!1:flamethro :flamethro

Seriously, Mane I wish I could have went. I have alot going on right now. I am glad that folks had a good time.

Hopefully I can make it next time.

Ya'll looked like ya'll had a blast. However, there was one poster who met up with me and A3 at Cheesecake bistro that coulda posted the 21 pics we took of her on the BR Folks page. She was all smiles at smittys. :shame:

Back