Smitty's..Saturday @ 10 PM.....

delock

BARBERSHOP COO
If you dont know where Smitty's is........:retard:

Smitty's Louisiana Cafe 3333 Raleigh Street Houston, TX (Texas) 77021-2454 Phone: (713) 741-9464

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Memorial Day Plans Part 2

LT, I guess GUD better clear this up before the rumor be that you and delcok are dating... TSPN GUD was just joking they are just neighbors....

I cannot wait to meet some of you GUD has been avoiding some gatherings for his own selfish reasons. I had to learn that meeting these folks would be OK.....

Memorial Day Weekend Plans: II

Ok I see now that Maxwell's is a club. I'm not the clubbish type. I'm with GUD I'd like to dance. I don't ever remember Smitty's being a dance spot. It's a sports and loud talking place.

Is Delock picking everyone up? Scoop me up too. :wavey:

Re: Memorial Day Weekend Plans: II

Ok I see now that Maxwell's is a club. I'm not the clubbish type. I'm with GUD I'd like to dance. I don't ever remember Smitty's being a dance spot. It's a sports and loud talking place.

Is Delock picking everyone up? Scoop me up too. :wavey:

We must really be excited we have 3 threads going!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Memorial Day Plans Part 2

LT, I guess GUD better clear this up before the rumor be that you and delcok are dating... TSPN GUD was just joking they are just neighbors....

I cannot wait to meet some of you GUD has been avoiding some gatherings for his own selfish reasons. I had to learn that meeting these folks would be OK.....

I know that you were kidding around. No offense taken.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back