SMCDIESEL WELCOME PACKET

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
NIba2wVfpb4vcWtqNC2_2TmKMvM8vR1960WWTVwPFT6jvqoNP125E3_PlYoUQbz0DaihW4ArCLcFpLsIs-4fqd6RIgc

Hail Polecats

Yeah, real scary pole cat.

Ahhhh yes I see some disturbing things in this here packet.... one yo history and two the rachetness of the band... I want to bring to the OG SWAC families attention ...

I call @smcdiesel too the stands to answer for these Disturbing crimes...

Exhibit A....
attached are three pictures of a coach that we know coached at Bethune College way back when ... clearly he’s been shopping at the Steve Harvey collection set at the goodwill cause nobody does this shat in the SWAC...

Recover because there’s more...

Exhibit B...
View: https://youtu.be/rPE6tkTwhbw

this here is them slaw flight of the bumble b from drum line marching stray cats.... attached is a video taken at the meac swac challenge just recently .. and if you look closely you see them po kids carrying a pop eyes box with 5 year old stale biscuits , dry 2 piece chicken, and mystery meat into the stadium... and allegedly this is there meal for the day.... GHETTO... we believe in buffets after the 5th and a meal prior to the game for our OG swac institutions and water and Gatorade during the game... HAVE.YOU.NO.SHAME.

I ask that you please answer the OG SWAC for your crimes against all things black folks... this “welcome packet” is not accepted and THEE SWAC will honor admission by laying the smack down on your candy asses on the field and in the stands Too the tune of a 6-5 football record and all Band Ls including Lil ole Valley putting their foots in what’s left of y’all poo asses with your ICE CREAM man chucking and dancing for mastah in between tuba breaks selves...

I rest my case... FOR NOW...

Attachments

• 8FC54358-81BB-462D-A4EB-B9B02D3C22BC.jpeg
    8FC54358-81BB-462D-A4EB-B9B02D3C22BC.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 54EB06A4-D189-414B-A564-65EF868C7BDC.jpeg
    54EB06A4-D189-414B-A564-65EF868C7BDC.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 5124C800-CED6-4CAA-AA96-1020A8E2CA5D.jpeg
    5124C800-CED6-4CAA-AA96-1020A8E2CA5D.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Ahhhh yes I see some disturbing things in this here packet.... one yo history and two the rachetness of the band... I want to bring to the OG SWAC families attention ...

I call @smcdiesel too the stands to answer for these Disturbing crimes...

Exhibit A....
attached are three pictures of a coach that we know coached at Bethune College way back when ... clearly he’s been shopping at the Steve Harvey collection set at the goodwill cause nobody does this shat in the SWAC...

Recover because there’s more...

Exhibit B...
View: https://youtu.be/rPE6tkTwhbw

this here is them slaw flight of the bumble b from drum line marching stray cats.... attached is a video taken at the meac swac challenge just recently .. and if you look closely you see them po kids carrying a pop eyes box with 5 year old stale biscuits , dry 2 piece chicken, and mystery meat into the stadium... and allegedly this is there meal for the day.... GHETTO... we believe in buffets after the 5th and a meal prior to the game for our OG swac institutions and water and Gatorade during the game... HAVE.YOU.NO.SHAME.

I ask that you please answer the OG SWAC for your crimes against all things black folks... this “welcome packet” is not accepted and THEE SWAC will honor admission by laying the smack down on your candy asses on the field and in the stands Too the tune of a 6-5 football record and all Band Ls including Lil ole Valley putting their foots in what’s left of y’all poo asses with your ICE CREAM man chucking and dancing for mastah in between tuba breaks selves...

I rest my case... FOR NOW...
1. You watch way to much tv court.

2. Coach Wyatt been that way. What can I say that's Coach Shine he last coached in 2009 but had a winning record vs the SWAC. Translation = It don't matter what he wore, yall musty behind ho check lovin country bumpkins couldn't beat us then and definitely can't now.

3. If Cookman want to come in a stadium on unicycles and a chicken box from Bojangles. Let my band be Great. It still does not change the fact that none in the SWAC can match their sound. BCU has a task squad My belief is that the band was rushed with the pre game pep rally and to feed a group this size can become a logistical nightmare, because even if you plan, you can't predict ATL traffic. Band wise BCU does not go to buffets mainly due to size and the amount of time it takes to seat and feed everyone. Generally they go to a mall food court.

4. 6-5? Put the bottle down and get some help. Valley the same valley that look like Congo red berets. Never have I seen a drumline march congos. LMAO that is suppose to check BCU. Bless your heart.

1. You watch way to much tv court.

2. Coach Wyatt been that way. What can I say that's Coach Shine he last coached in 2009 but had a winning record vs the SWAC. Translation = It don't matter what he wore, yall musty behind ho check lovin country bumpkins couldn't beat us then and definitely can't now.

3. If Cookman want to come in a stadium on unicycles and a chicken box from Bojangles. Let my band be Great. It still does not change the fact that none in the SWAC can match their sound. BCU has a task squad My belief is that the band was rushed with the pre game pep rally and to feed a group this size can become a logistical nightmare, because even if you plan, you can't predict ATL traffic. Band wise BCU does not go to buffets mainly due to size and the amount of time it takes to seat and feed everyone. Generally they go to a mall food court.

4. 6-5? Put the bottle down and get some help. Valley the same valley that look like Congo red berets. Never have I seen a drumline march congos. LMAO that is suppose to check BCU. Bless your heart.
Bottle ? Lol y’all been 7 and whatever for sometime now... above average is about y’all’s norm -1 cause thee gone welcome y’all to the SWAC with an L.... and I mean look look at the dancers hiding those ghetto boxes of chicken smh ... HAVE YOU NO SHAME.... and then you got y’all former golden coach Brian cut (nah not from the team but forreal) a negro Jenkins .... lawd let me call our commissioner we done took on America’s most wanted... no worries we gone tap that ass in the fall stray cats just wait your turn..

Prairie View A&M's donation to the Mangy Wildcat Welcome To The SWAC Packet.

wooden-mannequin-kicking-butt-another-600w-77378896.jpg

Panther's foot.... Mangy wildcat's ass. Lets get it!!!!!! Do that dance!!!!!! HEY NAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Like BCU has anything to fear from a school that is most famous for having the nations longest losing streak.

Bottle ? Lol y’all been 7 and whatever for sometime now... above average is about y’all’s norm -1 cause thee gone welcome y’all to the SWAC with an L.... and I mean look look at the dancers hiding those ghetto boxes of chicken smh ... HAVE YOU NO SHAME.... and then you got y’all former golden coach Brian cut (nah not from the team but forreal) a negro Jenkins .... lawd let me call our commissioner we done took on America’s most wanted... no worries we gone tap that ass in the fall stray cats just wait your turn..
The only team BCU struggled to beat was ncat in the past five years. You are not them. Look at OOC wins and I am not talking about games vs D2. Coach Jenkins put the SWAC in the cut you mean. All of your nonsense and yet BCU still comes out on the right side of the scoreboard. Admit defeat already and bow down to a team that is just flat out better than you.

The only team BCU struggled to beat was ncat in the past five years. You are not them. Look at OOC wins and I am not talking about games vs D2. Coach Jenkins put the SWAC in the cut you mean. All of your nonsense and yet BCU still comes out on the right side of the scoreboard. Admit defeat already and bow down to a team that is just flat out better than you.
All time record says otherwise 😂 JSU own y’all.

Here this guy goes again with the four decade old stat line. You want to buss out some wing tips and negro spirituals too from that era?
It’s a fact... you can’t claim to be better if your resume doesn’t say this. You’ve had recent success not all time success. Catch up stray cat.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It’s a fact... you can’t claim to be better if your resume doesn’t say this. You’ve had recent success not all time success. Catch up stray cat.
Cool story and all but you are only as good as your last fight. The choice is yours rise to our level or keep your mouth shut.

Like PVAMU would ever be scared of what a descendant of chattel slavery says.

See how that works. Hurts huh? :D lol
I see what you did there. You are sadly mistaken or just ignorant of what BCU founder accomplished. Come on panther or should I say texas a&m charity case. I need you to do better if that is suppose to hurt.

Back