Smart Out the Mouth Little Kids....I Can't Stand Them

The Founder

So on yesterday a lady was fussing at her daughter telling her, "sweetheart you can't go to college events because you are junior high." The mother said it in nice way. no cussing or ghetto behavior. So the daughter tells her momma, "I don't have to listen to you...my daddy girlfriend lets me do whatever I want and stay up how long I want."

I could tell this black momma was about to molly whop this girl. The momma said, "I'm going to ignore that but you need to be quiet."

The little girl said, "forget you that's why my daddy not with you no mo because you don't satisfy him."

I turned my head because I didn't want to see it....all I heard was "ca pow" and some blacks dudes saying, "Whewwwwwww"

I turned around at the momma had slapped the fire out of that girl mouth. The rest of the time in the store the little girl was walking around holding her face.

Was the mother wrong?

To me I say heck no. Of course a great white hope said the mother was abusing the child.

In my case it was my great uncle and I never acted up in church (or public for that matter) again.

Now this is the second greatest lie ever told....we all caught that evil look from Grandma, or the pinch of death that left a mark....or that after church at home whoopin for embarrassing momma...or the the "I'm going to tear your ass up when you get home for acting up in the choir stand" look from your momma all because you were talking during the sermon.

The greatest lie ever told was by men..."I ain't never spent no money to get some puddin."

Needs to be more of that. Remember being young and seeing dudes mommas snatch em up outta the pews at church to hustle them to the back for acting up, and you could hear the disciplining take place back in the back lol

LMAO!!!!

I remember when my wife and I were dating I was at her church. Well the pastor was preaching and this momma took her son to the back and gave him a whoopin. We could hear it so the pastor stopped his sermon and waiting. When they came back in the pastor said, "Now that the devil has been removed from the child let me continue." LMAO!!!

So on yesterday a lady was fussing at her daughter telling her, "sweetheart you can't go to college events because you are junior high." The mother said it in nice way. no cussing or ghetto behavior. So the daughter tells her momma, "I don't have to listen to you...my daddy girlfriend lets me do whatever I want and stay up how long I want."

I could tell this black momma was about to molly whop this girl. The momma said, "I'm going to ignore that but you need to be quiet."

The little girl said, "forget you that's why my daddy not with you no mo because you don't satisfy him."

I turned my head because I didn't want to see it....all I heard was "ca pow" and some blacks dudes saying, "Whewwwwwww"

I turned around at the momma had slapped the fire out of that girl mouth. The rest of the time in the store the little girl was walking around holding her face.

Was the mother wrong?

To me I say heck no. Of course a great white hope said the mother was abusing the child.
The mom was right.

My dad used to pop me, look at me, get mad all over , and whoop my ass in the car again lmao... these behavioral study folks really have made parenting hard but that girl was way out of line. I wish my older sister would tell my mother that ... she'd still be getting her ass whooped still to this day lol

Heck no Momma wasn't wrong!! When this kind of parenting comes back on a CONSISTENT basis, our communities will be saved. The daddy should've been on his way to the store where they were to knock her block off too! lol

Back