Slain MPD detective had restraining order against man jailed today for capital murder

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SuUUrRRe.......and that's why she got a restraining order......LOL (if you all can't see that boy is sick then I can't help you).

She had a glock and a license to kill (police officer) his ass. I guess, he got the drop on her.

SuUUrRRe.......and that's why she got a restraining order......LOL (if you all can't see that boy is sick then I can't help you).

She had the right to put his ass down. How many domestic abuse calls did she respond to? I bet she would have killed a brother on the street who hit her in the head.

She had the right to put his ass down. How many domestic abuse calls did she respond to? I bet she would have killed a brother on the street who hit her in the head.

I know what she had the right to do. IMHO, that woman was getting abused (nice way of putting it) and trying to get away from that nut. We see how that ended. That woman was probably embarrassed as *u_k having to file that restraining order given the message it sends to her work peers. She simply ended up with a sick puppy that literally loved her to death. I could damn near guarantee while that woman was holding that child she was not having masochistic fantasies of getting her block knocked off....smh & lol This guy's deductive reasoning is a "red alert" that he has graduated from an abusing nut to a Nut, CM (capital murderer).....LOL

Last edited:
I know what she had the right to do. IMHO, that woman was getting abused (nice way of putting it) and trying to get away from that nut. We see how that ended. That woman was probably embarrassed as *u_k having to file that restraining order given the message it sends to her work peers. She simply ended up with a sick puppy that literally loved her to death. I could damn near guarantee while that woman was holding that child she was not having masochistic fantasies of getting her block knocked off....smh & lol This guy's deductive reasoning is a "red alert" that he has graduated from an abusing nut to a Nut, CM (capital murderer).....LOL

She is getting her ass beat but has a child. Come on man.....that makes it even worse because she knew the laws and had the right to defend herself. Yes the guy is sick. Yet, at what point does she realize that a restraining order is nothing but a sheet of a paper to a sick dude. She had a legal right to defend herself and was a detective not some snotty nose new officer on the beat. It's not her fault at all but I do say that she should have physically protected herself and her child.

Last edited:
She is getting her ass beat but has a child. Come on man.....that makes it even worse because she knew the laws and had the right to defend herself. Yes the guy is sick. Yet, at what point does she realize that a restraining order is nothing but a sheet of a paper to a sick dude. She had a legal right to defend herself and was a detective not some snotty nose new officer on the beat. It's not her fault at all but I do say that she should have physically protected herself and her child.

This sick person close to your neck of the woods (Shreveport) murdered his police girlfriend with her child in the house.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That guy should never see the light of day.....What a crock of bull (going to discuss the sale of the house at 3 am with another man there and the alarm goes off when he comes in with his rifle....yeah right).

So what was she doing while these two guys were fighting?

Also those love triangles are nothing nice.

One thing I had always been nervous about when I was single was spending the night at a chick's house.

Last edited:

One thing I had always been nervous about when I was single was spending the night at a chick's house.

She probably like the sight of two men fighting over her. Also, she probably called her ex over there to the home.

She probably like the sight of two men fighting over her. Also, she probably called her ex over there to the home.

That's the thing....you are a cop....a man breaks in to your house with a gun....a man that you have a restraining order against....the man you are in the bed with defends you....but your gun is still holstered under clothes???????

I've dealt with the ex showing up twice. Both times, the girl was still sleeping with the ex. I had one dude jump the balcony

Yea I'm thinking that the cop who was killed thought the dude was selling wolf tickets and was not going to shoot.
The first time it happened, I was a sophomore. Buddy ran in the house in the middle of a session. Dude was like 6'4, 300. Now, I am not a small cat by any means but I knew better than to rush this dude while I was naked and out of breath. I had a chair close by and we was going to go WWF had he came any closer.

Looking back, that was some funny shat.

The first time it happened, I was a sophomore. Buddy ran in the house in the middle of a session. Dude was like 6'4, 300. Now, I am not a small cat by any means but I knew better than to rush this dude while I was naked and out of breath. I had a chair close by and we was going to go WWF had he came any closer.

Looking back, that was some funny shat.

My worst situation was that I messing with a married chick in DC. She would house sit and her husband traveled for work. I refused to bring her to my place or go over to hers....neither of us were willing to pay for a hotel because we didn't want to be seen.....so I would break her off at the spot she was house sitting. On one occasion I parked my car and it was stolen. It was found burned in SE DC.

Back