Singer Jackie Neal

JagBR said:
Has anyone heard why the other lady was shot?

:nod:
:alicia: :blush:
:bump: :bump:
:p :p :p :p
:smug2: :mad: :vomit:
:dude: :upset: :smash:
:smug2: :argue2: :alicia:
:whine: :splat: :goodbad:
:angel2:

jagface said:
:nod:
:alicia: :blush:
:bump: :bump:
:p :p :p :p
:smug2: :mad: :vomit:
:dude: :upset: :smash:
:smug2: :argue2: :alicia:
:whine: :splat: :goodbad:
:angel2:
I need a Smiley Interpreter!!

SMH....normally I'm good at reading between the lines...Jackie Neal was a very popular play on the blues station here in these parts. Didn't know much about her but I know she was a Cancer just like me. I remember she had the symbol on one of her CD covers. Did Ms. Neal like to play in the dugout or something??? An inquiring mind would like to know..... :p :p :p

I would like to give my condolences to the Neal family. Jackie was a wonderful performer and she will be missed in these parts of Mississippi. I had the opportunity to meet her when she performed in Hattiesburg, MS. She was kind and wonderful. Not only was she nice, but her family was also. Her sister Charlene and nephew Tyree. I just pray that God forever keep them, and they stay close as a family.

JagBR said:
Has anyone heard why the other lady was shot?
I heard he told no one to move, but that lady made a dash for the door, but she couldn't outrun a bullet.

Man Accused of Killing Blues Singer Jackie Neal Attempts Suicide

Jun 30, 2005, 6:07 PM

The man accused of killing Baton Rouge blues singer Jackie Neal has reportedly attempted to kill himself inside the East Baton Rouge Prison.

Details are sketchy, but 9 News has heard that somehow James White obtained some pills. He apparently took the pills and is being treated for an overdose.

White was arrested March 10th at the beauty shop where he allegedly shot Jackie Neal. Authorities said White tried to kill himself that night, but was unsuccessful.

At last report, White's attorney, Nelvil Hollingsworth, was on his way to the hospital to personally check on his client's condition.

Reporter: Jim Shannon

cat daddy said:
Man Accused of Killing Blues Singer Jackie Neal Attempts Suicide

Jun 30, 2005, 6:07 PM

The man accused of killing Baton Rouge blues singer Jackie Neal has reportedly attempted to kill himself inside the East Baton Rouge Prison.

Details are sketchy, but 9 News has heard that somehow James White obtained some pills. He apparently took the pills and is being treated for an overdose.

White was arrested March 10th at the beauty shop where he allegedly shot Jackie Neal. Authorities said White tried to kill himself that night, but was unsuccessful.

At last report, White's attorney, Nelvil Hollingsworth, was on his way to the hospital to personally check on his client's condition.

Reporter: Jim Shannon

:shame: He shot Jackie, but he's trying to take some pills. Why dont he just run his head in between the bars.

Blacknbengal said:
:shame: He shot Jackie, but he's trying to take some pills. Why dont he just run his head in between the bars.

Yeah he was successful at killing Jackie, but can't take himself out. This is his second attempt.

Back