Since I'm not "Kute" like Suge....

LMAO !!!!!

Mike,

You know I'm one of those that needs to do a commercial with Subway, but like Robber, I can't eat a sammich without Mayo.

I saw this place called '24 Hour Fitness'. I wonder if we can lock ourselves in there and not come out until we have physiques to fit those tight shirts.

:D

Body By Jake, send instructions.

Phats!

That's what I'm talking about. I'm gonna start doing sit-ups in my sleep. That way I can lose weight in my dreams for real! :D

YOU CAN DOOOO IT!!!

Mike, I'm supporting you in your "TIGHT AZZ SHIRT CAMPAIGN".

I have faith you can do it by August! :D

Money-money-money-money.......mooonnnneeeyyy !!!

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Hey Phatback...

Wutchu go'n do about COSMOS?????

Is that badboy "transferrable" ? ;)

For a price. I sold it to Ray for a C-Note. I should've talked to you about that. It is good until Valentine's Day 2002. But you'll probably be gone by then.

Check this out!

I saw this new Muscle enhancer on TV. They had some electoids or something that you could hook up to your muscles. I got to many bills to pay on this hea wedding. So, what I think I'm gonna do is hook up some wires to a light dimmer switch and turn it up and down to get the same effect.

Wha chu thank? Will it work? :confused:

Look at Kute Arse Suge!

main_page2.jpg

Bruh, you sure you don't want to continue to workout with the rest of us? You too can get a TightArseShirt! You can ask your friends to join you. I got a few of mine working out.

What up, Tru?

I noticed the last time I saw you that you lost a considerable amount of weight. Are you going to join us in getting your TightArseShirt? :D

only if you can get the old rice cooker out and fix my favorite meal
<font size=6> RICE</font>:D

I don't know about that...

We may have to buy a new one. I don't think that the Rice is bad for a dieter. We got to check on that stuff.

Tight Shirts Rockkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Dear Mike(CEO of T.A.S.C)

I wake up in the morning and I eat 5 Rices everyday:D. Please use this dietary supplement in your campaign:D
TRU3000

Whaddya mean, FIVE RICES?!

:confused:

Well, since I'm not as cute as Suge (I am actually CUTER), I ain't trying to drop no pounds for any other reasons than health related! Too many of what my uncle calls "those Negroid infirmities" for me to be walking around with excess weight on.

No sooner than I can order my narrow width cross trainers from Niketown.com, I'ma be doing some SERIOUS walking in this incline infested neighborhood!

*looking around for Bayou Classic's MIA arse*

5 Rices diet!

1.....2......3......4.......5 Rices put them in boiling water and let them cook for bout 3 minutes and then eat them! wash it down with a shot glass of heinekin:p Yum Yum

<i>.......Ayyyyyy Mike I hope you took notes ^^^^^</i>

who has a rice cooker? for unboiled rices

Sure!!!:idea: look on the Rice plate and pick you out 1... 2......3...4..... 8 RICES!!! :p

I don't know about that sister

I might be able to do the rices........but I'll be damned if I give up the Corona !!!

I guess I won't be wearing a tight shirt.......:(

I tried on a TightArse Shirt today.....

Looks like I can get away with it for a minute, if I suck in my stomach and buy a training bra! :bawling:

I must defeat my Gut! :mad:

Back