Since I'm not "Kute" like Suge....

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
.....I'm about to get serious about my campaign. Those that have been at all the functions in Houston have heard me say this many times over. From this point on, I will be working to get my body in shape. It starts today!

<center>Mike's TIGHT AZZ SHIRT CAMPAIGN!!!!</center>

I want to be like all the brothers that walk around Houston with tight azz shirts on. I want to flex too. I know that I can do it! So, I must drop the Keg campaign, Suge!

I must! I must! I must defeat my gut! :D

Superjag, pass the pipe!

:D :D :D

Baby, I saw a cute little Tight Azz Shirt in the Galleria. Hmmm. :D :D If you work hard, I'll get it for you!

***snicker*****

LMAO @ Mike!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

How about this tight?

up-men-00535.jpg
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by unknown1
LMAO @ Mike!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

How about this tight?

up-men-00535.jpg
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Suge!:eek:

Bruh! How you gonna start working out and not tell me? That's messed up, Bruh! Thanks for telling me Unknown. I'm going to wipe the cob-webs off my weights, now! :mad: :redhot:

hoston we habea prolem

i cnat tpe:emlaugh: mik yo a fol...........awwwwwwwwww lawddddddd!!! that boi ouutasight he thoedddddddddd

ROTFLMAAMUHSVAO @ Mike........

A hit dog....

But we shouldn't be exercising alone. I kan think of a few other folks that need to join in. i am sure you kan too. :D

Enjoy...

Re: A hit dog....

Originally posted by Suge
But we shouldn't be exercising alone. I kan think of a few other folks that need to join in. i am sure you kan too. :D

Enjoy...

Yes, I have Kema excersizng with me. Why don't you pull a few over from your end. I'm sure they won't mind! Especially since it's for a good cause!

Me don't want to be a lil' Fat arse no mo! :D :emlaugh:

Glad I did my crunches this morning...

<Font size=4>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!</font>

Mike, you crazy as hell! :D

Originally posted by Suge

Aye Suge...

Are you including females in your regime? ;)

Re: Re: A hit dog....

Originally posted by Mike

Yes, I have Kema exercising with me. Why don't you pull a few over from your end. I'm sure they won't mind! Especially since it's for a good cause!

Today will be the first day this week that I miss the gym, but I'll still get in some exercise tonight! ;)

Me don't want to be a lil' Fat arse no mo! :D :emlaugh:

Why do I hear the tune to "I don't wanna be a player no more..."??? :emlaugh:

This is Mike Exercise program..

So I guess you need to ask him Ntelekt. Besides you have seen and met tons(intentional pun) of SWACpage folks. We should try and get a deal with Subway and make some commercials if you ask me. But no one listens to my opinions anyway. I'm just Suge...the kute Fat guy that makes alot of jokes!

personally I abondoned the 6 pack look about 1985.

Re: Re: Re: A hit dog....

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Today will be the first day this week that I miss the gym, but I'll still get in some exercise tonight! ;)

Here we go with J4J LYING about going (and not going) to the gym again! :rolleyes: :D
You was doin' this LAST year! :p

Suge:

For some reason I could never get the sixpack (more like a four pack of Bacardi Breezers...:)).
But workin' 3rd shift had made me lazy as hell.
Now I'm trying to get back to the point where I thought I was! ;)

ROTFLMAO@Suge!

C'mon Bruh!

Put the sammich down and do some Taebo! Hey I think I know where we can get some Taebo Tapes! :D

Steppin on MFing toes!!!! Who got me on block? :mad:

Ntelekt, I can't win for losing! Hee hee! I am not lying. I didn't lie last year either.

When you come to visit, I will peronally take you to the YMCA with me. no lie... :D :D :D

***snicker**

Aiight, MsJ4J, I'll take your word on it THIS time...
But I ain't buyin' that "I-did-my-daily-1000-crunches" garbage that you were talkin' last year! :p

I hope you're not taking me to do some aerobics...:(

Martin Lawrence workout...send help! :D

See what I'm saying! You've misquoted me. I never EVER did 1000 crunches.

I said I did 100 in sets of 20. Anybody can do that. There was nothing extravagant about that. AND remember this... Many women can do more sit-ups than many men. I learned this in the army reserve. Women's abdominal muscles are naturally stronger because they have the ability to give birth. Men don't have this function. Think on it for a minute before you refute this.... Being in basic training proved this to me in '91. I saw a whole lot of women do more sit-ups than a man of average size.

Disclaimer: Generally this does NOT apply to the Mr. Olympias of the world. The are an exception.

Why not aerobics???? Can you last? Step aerobics, here we go!

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Aiight, MsJ4J, I'll take your word on it THIS time...
But I ain't buyin' that "I-did-my-daily-1000-crunches" garbage that you were talkin' last year! :p

I hope you're not taking me to do some aerobics...:(

Martin Lawrence workout...send help! :D

Uhhhh...the "1000 crunches" was just an exaggeration. :)

I guess I'm glad that women can do more sit ups than men...
shrug03.gif

Can I last???? Hell, I have no idea.:D
I always just made it a point to watch them do their thing from a distance and go do the rountines that *I* liked to do.:)

*I ain't goin' in there embarassin' MY self...*

Y'all some fools.

Lord knows I need to be down with somebody's body beautiful campaign. Ever since I met that girl at J-State back in '91, been all downhill (or should I say UP SCALE) for Robber.

I'm going to subway for lunch. If that white dude can do it. I can too. ::shuddering at the thought of eating a sandwich with NO MAYO:: :( A sandwich really ain't a sandwich... I digress. *sigh*

Oh, and I tried to get the secret out of SuperJag96. That dude lips were tighter than a virgin's (shut yo mouf boy). He started talking in codes and stuff. Didn't wanna share the knowledge.

Billy Blanks send help.

Back