Since Beans (Blacknbengal) Wanna Open his Mouth about them Saints

The Founder

If the Falcons lose in the first round you have to place in your signature a New Orleans Saints Helmet and under it:

"I'm a Transgender WHODAT Fan"

If ATL loses in the first round I have to place in my signature a Atlanta Falcons helmet and under it:

"I Dance at Gay Bars in ATL"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It will happen...."The Greatest Show on Turf Version 2" is back!!!

If the Falcons lose in the first round you have to place in your signature a New Orleans Saints Helmet and under it:

If ATL loses in the first round I have to place in my signature a Atlanta Falcons helmet and under it:

What? What's your obsession with transgender and gay bars?

You wanna come out the closet or something, bro?

LMAO!!!

Beans the one who lived in ATL for all those years...LMAO!!!!
Dude, don't drag me into this. You talking about transgender and gay bars. I think there's something you want to share with us. Go ahead, we waitin.......
default_emot-munch.gif

Back