Deuce

BAMA STATE SCORES AGAIN ! ! ! !

Final Score . . . Lambs 61 - Lames 58

ROTFLMAO ! ! !

<FONT SIZE=6>bahahahahahahahaha
silence of the lames!!!!!!!
LMDAO!!!!!!!!

on the dayum floor!!!!!!!<font>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Deuce,
I think you done hurt their feelings!!!
:( :(

MH,
I know you are enjoying this one. Did our game with ASU wake you guys up? 71 on JCS and 61 on JSU. Does that mean JSU's defense is only 10 points better than JCS?

Now tell the truth MH, Ole Cole done suited up some of his former Tn State players under current ASU players names. I see him working. LOL

Congrats on your win. It will make SU's win in my hometown much sweeter this week. My homies are probably about ready to run Hughes out of town. After the next couple of weeks it might happen. I can't wait to get home to see this.

My homies are probably about ready to run Hughes out of town.

Trust me bruh, Hughes is already well on his way out. SCG or not, he's gone. :redhot:

Originally posted by HBCUs

Trust me bruh, Hughes is already well on his way out. SCG or not, he's gone. :redhot:

DAYUM!!!!! :eek:

Yall should have STFU. It's your faults that Bama State kicked off in you arses. I told you that nobody should have a problem beating you are our game. It was all layed out for them.

Our offense wasn't doing everything it needed to do. But, they are learning the new system and we will be backing that thang up. You never listen. Win the games that count. jsu will lose two more games that count. We've lost two. We are done with losing. I see another tie for first with Bama State.

:p

Wassup JR,

It was just a matter of time before the real HOBO offense showed up!!!! It ain't all jsue fault. They happened to be on our schedule at the wrong time.
:snicker:

To be honest though, I can't tell the difference between jsue's defense and Johnson C. Smith's!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Since jsue is Div 1AA, I think their defense is worser
hahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Mike
I told you that nobody should have a problem beating you are our game. It was all layed out for them.

Boy, I have seen it all now!!!!
Mike, Is A&M taking credit for this win by the HORNETS??

btw, forget a damn tie!!!!!

Originally posted by Mike

I see another tie for first with Bama State.

Mike,

The only "tie" you're gonna see, is the one you use to hang yourself with after the Magic City Classic.

COLEBLOODED FOOTBALL IS BACK ! ! !

Back