Signs of a program that ain't never had nothing.

Originally posted by BgJag
18 Championship in the SWAC apiece.

When you can't smack with facts at all.
You swing from someone elses balls.

Otis Washington, come get em!

Have you clowns any pride? As a fan and somewhat of a historian, I would shamed to post that statement.

Here are the facts. However, let me give my opinion. I consider the "true SWAC" formed when Icon Gram and Buffalo entered. Now with facts and the SP's first ever, "Did you know."

Icon Grambling has won 18 championships since 1958. In 43 years, (since 1958) southern has won eight championships. Eight. :( Hell, even ole

GS111.jpg

can count this on almost one hand.

Therefore, in essence you are boasting about beating Wiley, Paul Quinn, Langston, etc. More than half your championships are meaningless. Hell, this is like Mike Tyson bragging about beating Glass Joe.

southern is sad. You are the definition of the word. It is due to this traditionless history, you will remain this way.

The take home message is that the Wileys and Langstons and Pete Richardson should be considered dieties at southern.

This is sad. :( Eight championships in the last 43 yrs, and Pete won 4 of them. :(

I heard the new chant on the bluff was, "here Benny, here, here Benny, come here little fella." Considering Benny College was :(. Typical.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GSupe,

It's really getting sad up there in Scotlandville. When I first came to town, there were still some pride left. But now you see more and more of this.

29ppchengde-apple.jpg

Man, it's pathetic! The poor mom & pop operations are being shut down as other street peddlers move in to make a fortune selling
to these clowns for their "infamous" tailgate parties.

29pptmlorrybk.jpg

I haven't been up there to a game in years...You won't catch me eating that grilled meat that they are buying.

29ppdoghead.jpg

Maybe that explains why they have to spend so much money on having these things around

pg502.jpg

These people are so gullible, that I think I will set up a vending booth myself. I'm sure I can sell a few items that they like to spend their money on. Tell me what do you think?

I hear that prior to Dancing Doll trials, they buy a lot of these:

bag_coffee_halfpound_brown.jpg

I might even order a few of these for the odd number years that they like to brag about, they get really "bougie" in odd years!

bag_coffee_halfpound_white.jpg

Of course that will mean I will have to pick up things like for those "bad" hair days:
ht_1150.gif

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
Piss-poor smack...I truly look forward to runnin you clowns of the board -- first w/ your loss to Northwestern St (I am pullin for ya being from the area -- but Petey has only assembled ponies instead of Clydesdales).

well I guess our ponies were good enough to bend you over for 8 str8 years

What can say about the Cards? We were simply outclassed, and failed to capatilize on early scoring opportunities. Nevertheless, we lost to a top 25 team, C-USA champion, and a defense that forced the Heisman trophy winner to his worse game as a Nole that following week. On the other hand, as SWAC champion southern gave up 65 pts to another D-IAA program. Thank heavens Gram restored the SWAC's great name simply because Gram put her on the map.

excuses or reasons for your poor showing?

Please be around after your game with boys down Freret. It is not a G-MAN's style/character to swing off another -- we are the pinnacle (btw, we beat F'U).

I was around after the BC, even invited the cartel over to my house, not one of you punk a$$ showed. You all ran out of nawlins like a brunch of hookers during a vice raid. At least the mafia represented....(btw, we beat gram)

BTW, I hope Pete has a play book this year. Gram neutralized those 2yd outs as su scored 7pts in the 2nd half of the BC. su will have another 5 losses this year.

This is classic gram logic, guess if we didn't score in the 1st half y'all would have won? Have used the same play book the last 8 years and you clowns still can't comprehend it.It's easiler than balancing a check book but that's another thread you will be reading real soon

Any fool can see your posts are self-smack. Icon Gram is going to B-Ham. I am gonna have so much fun this fall. You can believe that -- baby.
:emlaugh:

since you are from the boot I hope you cheer for Southern, if not I'm sure the mafia don't mind you setting on their side

Prime Minister has spoken...

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
Wisdom!
Oldie-one to yun-in

Welcome back Tim, hope everything is well. Missed you at the alumni conference. Congrats on your award.

I'm through with this thread, I have bills to pay and balancing my check book. Outta here and peace to the cartel ;) :D

Back