Sign in if you laughing at JSU right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny because we've always been laughing at yall. And still are. But carry on.

Add this to my list....

Since the mafia has gotten completely ghost, I guess I'll have to do their dirty works.

Y'all don't realize that THEE has the biggest operating budget in the whole wide world.
Y'all wish y'all operating budget was just a fraction of THEE's operating budget.
The IHL did this to us.
This is especially a bad sign for Alcorn and Mississippi Valley since they are smalltime in Mississippi.
We have people in high places.
We have a second reserve account of over a billion dollars, but we hid it from the IHL Board.
We are about to sue the IHL Board.
That's funny because we've always been laughing at yall. And still are. But carry on.

THEE scheduled another homecoming concert that will be much better.

Last edited:
JSU did yall cancel his event?

Ajamu-Baraka_slider-1600x545-copy.jpg

I knew Jayrob could come up with a few doozies. My list keep growing.

Dude, please. That system has caused su so much pain and suffering over the years for it's students and staff.
JSU has ONE major issue in 20 years and you act like it's the end of the university. Quit being hypocritical.
JSU still is one of the most stable HBCU's in the nation.

Since the mafia has gotten completely ghost, I guess I'll have to do their dirty works.

Y'all don't realize that THEE has the biggest operating budget in the whole wide world.
Y'all wish y'all operating budget was just a fraction of THEE's operating budget.
The IHL did this to us.
This is especially a bad sign for Alcorn and Mississippi Valley since they are smalltime in Mississippi.
We have people in high places.
We have a second reserve account of over a billion dollars, but we hid it from the IHL Board.
We are about to sue the IHL Board.
That system has caused su so much pain and suffering over the years for it's students and staff.
JSU has ONE major issue in 20 years and you act like it's the end of the university. Quit being hypocritical.
JSU still is one of the most stable HBCU's in the nation.

These historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) were compared only with one another for these rankings. In order to be on the list, a school must be currently designated by the U.S. Department of Education as an HBCU. To qualify for the U.S. News rankings, an HBCU also must be an undergraduate baccalaureate-granting institution that enrolls primarily first-year, first-time students and must be a school that is part of the 2017 Best Colleges rankings.

1. Spelman College
2. Howard University
3. Hampton University
4. Morehouse College
4. Tuskegee University
6. Xavier University of Louisiana
7. Florida A&M University
8. Fisk University
9. Claffin University
10. North Carolina A&T State University
11. Tougaloo College
12. Dillard University
13. North Carolina Central University
14. Delaware State University
15. Johnson C. Smith University
16. Jackson State University

24 Alcorn
26 Alabama A&M
30 Prairie View
35 Alabama St
35 UABP
40 Grambling, Southern
44 MSVU, TXSU

LOOK AT NUMBERS 40 AND 41.........
image-gif.4727

That list means nothing to Mississippi IHL Board. Da Queen basically handed total control of JSU to the IHL Board. It's almost like watching a repeat of history. Da Queen's leadership was/is very similar to Cleopatra's rule over the Egyptian Empire. Da Queen gave the IHL Board Jackson State and Cleopatra gave the Romans the Egyptian Empire. Once that happened, Africa was no longer the same. Every nation (England, France, Germany, Italy, etc.) that came from the Roman Empire raped, stole, and colonized Africa. They even went as far as enslaving its people. I just hope Mississippi IHL Board is not as brutal as their ancestors. I wonder will this be the last year we will see Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium. If Mississippi necks are anything like their ancestors, it definitely wouldn't be a pretty site.

As the old saying goes, "those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Last edited:
5 new threads filled with comments from 9 other schools in the SWAC. All for #TheeILove :D
I
These historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) were compared only with one another for these rankings. In order to be on the list, a school must be currently designated by the U.S. Department of Education as an HBCU. To qualify for the U.S. News rankings, an HBCU also must be an undergraduate baccalaureate-granting institution that enrolls primarily first-year, first-time students and must be a school that is part of the 2017 Best Colleges rankings.

1. Spelman College
2. Howard University
3. Hampton University
4. Morehouse College
4. Tuskegee University
6. Xavier University of Louisiana
7. Florida A&M University
8. Fisk University
9. Claffin University
10. North Carolina A&T State University
11. Tougaloo College
12. Dillard University
13. North Carolina Central University
14. Delaware State University
15. Johnson C. Smith University
16. Jackson State University

24 Alcorn
26 Alabama A&M
30 Prairie View
35 Alabama St
35 UABP
40 Grambling, Southern
44 MSVU, TXSU

LOOK AT NUMBERS 40 AND 41.........
image-gif.4727

So if the same rankings were established for fiscal responsibility how would things look? You criticized Alcorn and called it a "liberal arts" college, but #1 on the list is a self proclaimed liberal arts college. Your arguments are all over the place and shallow.

I

So if the same rankings were established for fiscal responsibility how would things look? You criticized Alcorn and called it a "liberal arts" college, but #1 on the list is a self proclaimed liberal arts college. Your arguments are all over the place and shallow.
Post where I called Alcorn a liberal arts college. I don't know what Alcorn is but I do know that it's below JSU by a lot.
Like I said before, at our lowest, we're still ranked higher than 99 percent of other SWAC schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back