Si-Fi MOVIE ............ ALIEN -vs- PREDATOR

jstate83

GOAT FARM!
Who is your pick to win ............. :smash: :smash:
Earth is the Battle ground.

ALIEN's got strength, acid, and breed in large #'s real fast.
PREDATOR's got strength, weapons, and the invisiable thing going.

Going with tha PREDATOR.

ALIEN -vs- PREDATOR

It depends on if they are trying to be fare about it. Not trying to give an adge to the preditors. If it was a fare fight, you know the Aliens from Aliens (2) and the preditors in preditors 1 & 2. Then the Aliens would win....

But you know that is not what they are going to do. The Preditors will win at the movies.

I was wondering if the Aliens would get one or two of those Predators impregnated and the little Alien/Predator busts out of the Predators' stomach.

I don't car who wins, I am just awaiting the movies release. The wife doesn't want to seeit, but if I had to sit and watch Catwoman, she will be watching AVP!

Suge said:
I don't car who wins, I am just awaiting the movies release. The wife doesn't want to seeit, but if I had to sit and watch Catwoman, she will be watching AVP!

And Just Why You Didn't Want To See Catwoman!!???

My Money Is On The Predator. Hands Down... :bowdown:

Predator. That rascal wiped out Special Forces alone.

Can't wait to see Sanaa though. :nod2: :nod2:

Suge said:
Women don't care to much for sci-fi Suge.

JAGWAR said:
I just want to see Sanaa Lathan. :nod2:

She better be ALIVE at the end of the movie. :nod: :nod:

AvP ...................... LET A SISTA LIVE.............PLEASE. :D :D :D

The Central American woman lived in P1, the POLICEWOMAN lived in P2, so don't start killin' off women now that a sista is in it. :winkgrin:

Back