Shoutout to those of you who are about that Hunting/Wildlife!

SUjagTILLiDIE

Goats do pretty well in Georgia. In metro Atlanta there are too many Caribbean restaurants to count. And, most of them serve/sell goat.
Oh they will buy them, it’s a huge Muslim community in NO and BR. It’s hard to raise them in the boot where I live, East Baton Rouge. They get sick fast because the moisture in the ground. One day they doing fine the next day the entire Herd sick, they all have Diarrhea , and once that happens they usually die.

LAW DAWG

TSU LOVE
Oh they will buy them, it’s a huge Muslim community in NO and BR. It’s hard to raise them in the boot where I live, East Baton Rouge. They get sick fast because the moisture in the ground. One day they doing fine the next day the entire Herd sick, they all have Diarrhea , and once that happens they usually die.
The Muslims are where the money is for them. I was stationed in Turkey for a year many years ago. While there I noticed during the approach of Muslim holy days lambs were for sell in many places. I slowly began to realize many of them were being purchased for religious sacrifice.