Should Alcorn Replace JSU as One of the Big 3 in Football or Should We Say "Big 4"

Alcorn doesn't wish to be in your make me feel good about losing group. We just want to win championships

Look at all y’all fighting over football lmao

Meanwhile, we at Bama State have the best ALL AROUND athletic department.

Peons

Yes, you keep winning your tennis, soccer, polo, volleyball, track n field, and swimming championships, and leave championships in football, men's basketball, women's basketball, and baseball to the rest of us. Eventually,we will catch up to your fine all-around athletics program.

Last edited:
Yes, you keep winnming your tennis, soccer, polo, volleyball, track n field, and swimming championships, and leave championships in football, men's basketball, women's basketball, and baseball to the rest of us. Eventually,we will catch up to your fine all-around athletics program.

we will continue to winning Commissioner Cups as well :cool:

we will continue to winning Commissioner Cups as well :cool:

I'm a pretty reasonable guy, but I beleve I could support an amendment to SWAC policy that requires that the Commish Cup recipient include among its rankings a championship in at least one of the following revenue-generating sports: football, men's basketball, women's basketball, or baseball. That way a university that stinks in the afore-mentioned sports cannot claim its athletic program has achieved a "Decade of Dominance" when it has not won a single championship in either of the 4 most popular spectator sports sanctioned by the conference. Not to belittle any of the sporting platforms, but doesn't it seem strange that a school can claim the C-Cup without a championship in either of those sports? Think about it for moment, that should not be! Again, not to belittle any of the other sports, but No Championship in the big 4 - No C-Cup!

Back