She Did It Again

ABE

Running and Gunning
In the everending quest to find truth in conspiracy theories, we find our fearless hero Dirty typing at his computer...

*click click click*

"Hmm looks like MD is coming to town on Fri. let me holla @ him"

*click click click*

(Narrator)
Dirty Then "Backdoor Hates" .... oh I mean Instant Messages Blublood

"MD said bring your Arse out Friday night or they will never remove your anti-social label"

Blublood Replies :

"Let me know when he touches down"

Fade to Black

(Narrator)
Friday evening we find Dirty on the north side of Jackson drinking a beer...

*The NFL on Fox Theme is heard ... hmm it must be Dirty's cell phone could it be a clandestine call from Blublood? Certainly it is!!!*

"Hello?"

"It's Me, Have You Head From Mighty?"

"No I Haven't"

"Okay"

*click*

(Narrator)
The Dirty man has never been one to turn down a challenge.

Fade To Black.....

Our hero Dirty finds himself attending the AAMU Vs JSU game @ the AAC on JSU's campus. He searches for a man fitting M.D.'s (As he will be referred to from now on) descripton. Several gray haired men are seen, but Dirty did not know that M.D. would jump clean in a suit at the game...

Dirty spots M.D. and several Mafia co-conspirators toward the end of the second half. At the end of game he approaches M.D. After pleasantries are exchange, the inevitable question is raised....

<font size=6>"Where is Blublood?"<font>

mikeholifield.jpg

These two are still wondering where she is...

Mission Accomplished.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Battle Cat
Dirty

I was looking for her too. I guess she got caught up in the malls.:(
Maybe she got locke up in the metrocenter... I mean those stores are going out of bidness so fast, she mighta got locked in!

mikeholifield.jpg

"Good Goobily Goop!"

I met MD at the SU football game...I didn't realize that MD resembled Grady (Whitman Mayo) from Sanford & son.

mayo2.gif

gradyneo.jpg

gradycon.jpg

Awww MB you beat me to it!!!

I was looking at MD's picture and I swear only two words came to mind....

Whitman Mayo

But now back to the purpose of the thread. Blu say it ain't true. And if you did have family problems, why didn't you just holla back at Dirty? I tell young lady when I come to Jackson looking for ya, you betta not hide!!

JPD send out an APB!!!!

:redhot: #$%mit Dirty!!! You know my routine on Saturdays and Sundays. That's why I called Friday! Oh, it's on now. Battle Cat...:mad: oooo...I'll see you at the "usual place".

You can't say I didn't try. My bad, Hornets!
:p :rolleyes:

Blu

What did I do?:confused: I didn't start this post. I was tring to defend you. Lets not fight over the holidays. You know how it is at the "usual place" this time of year.:D

Originally posted by Battle Cat
Blu

What did I do?:confused: I didn't start this post. I was tring to defend you. Lets not fight over the holidays. You know how it is at the "usual place" this time of year.:D

I wasn't trying to blame you Battle Cat. You're right...it's crazy and wild this time of the year. I'll try to do better for 2002. :rolleyes: :cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: She Did It Again

Originally posted by MikeBigg
mikeholifield.jpg

"Good Goobily Goop!"

I met MD at the SU football game...I didn't realize that MD resembled Grady (Whitman Mayo) from Sanford & son.

mayo2.gif

gradyneo.jpg

gradycon.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Twins???? Separated at birth??? Now I understand.

*Black Bengal apologizes for all the bad comments made to Mighty Hornet. He promise to do better.* I never meant to disrespect my elders. My mom did teach me better. SORRY MOM!:(

What the.....

Originally posted by BluBlood

You can't say I didn't try. My bad, Hornets!
:p :rolleyes:

:confused:

Uhhhh...if you don't mind me asking....

WHAT DA HELL DOES THAT MEAN???? :xeye:

Et tu Kellis? Tell me what time to be *cough* sick and I'll make sure I'm sick!

Around 7ish should suffice. I am going to the hair salon as soon as I get in town.

#$%mit Ntelekt!!! I was just saying you can't say I didn't try to meet some of the TSPNers before I had to leave. sheeesh :rolleyes:

Gotcha Kellis!!! *a-a-a-chu* I'm not getting my hur did until Friday...hope you can stand a nappy head!!!...lol

#$%mit Ntelekt!!! I was just saying you can't say I didn't try to meet some of the TSPNers before I had to leave. sheeesh :rolleyes:

Calm yo azz down, lady! :D

That's why I ASKED....I didn't know what da hell you were talkin' about....it's all good.

Okay....NOW you can get da hell on! :emlaugh:

Prior to leaving home I changed bags so I could get two additional items in the larger bag. I left my organizer in the frist bag. Looked in the phone book for Robber and there is about 10 Robbers in the book. So I missed out on Friday.

Everytime I went out to the Malls when the TV Series was popular, folks would asked me if I was Grady. After a few times of this I would raise hell with the ones who asked. But I had a chance to meet Grady and the folks who played on Good Times.
During our conversation I told Grady that I had been accused of being him. Grady said sign the autographs and take advantage of them.

Back