Shaking My Head In Disgust!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Survey Says................

This girl is [BLEEP] 'ed up!!!!!!!!!!

Social Services send help fast quick and in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update....

JULY 10, 22:43 ET
Charges Reduced in Kids' Heat Deaths

http://wire.ap.org/APnews/main.html?FRONTID=NATIONAL&STORYID=APIS7KMF1DG0

By SARAH FREEMAN
Associated Press Writer

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (AP) ? A woman was ordered Wednesday to stand trial in the deaths of her two children, who were left in a sweltering car for three hours while she had her hair done. But a judge reduced the charges, saying she didn't intend for them die.

A detective testified during Wednesday's hearing that the woman, Tarajee Maynor, told police in a written statement that she was ``too stupid'' to know they could be harmed.

Judge Stephen Cooper ordered Maynor to stand trial on two counts of involuntary manslaughter in the deaths of her 10-month-old daughter and 3-year-old son.

She originally was charged with two counts each of felony murder and first-degree child abuse.

``To the ordinary mind, the result of the actions of the defendant were likely to prove disastrous,'' Cooper said. ``In her mind, this was not the case.''

The woman's attorney, Elbert Hatchett, had argued that his client was ``grossly negligent, grossly stupid, grossly ignorant,'' but did not deserve to be a murder defendant.

Prosecutor Marc Barron had argued that Maynor should face the more serious charges, saying this ``rises to a much higher level than stupidity.''

Authorities say Maynor left the two children alone for more than three hours June 28 while she was at a salon in a Detroit suburb. Salon employees testified that Maynor had a massage, tried on clothing and had a snack. She did not mention her children.

The temperature outside the car was 88 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Autopsies found that the children died of hyperthermia.

Maynor, who is jailed, first told police she had been abducted, raped and then returned to her car to find the children not breathing.

Detective Christopher Helgert testified Wednesday that when he questioned Maynor's story, she broke down and wrote on a piece of paper: ``at the beauty salon.''

Re: Update....

Originally posted by cat daddy
Authorities say Maynor left the two children alone for more than three hours June 28 while she was at a salon in a Detroit suburb. Salon employees testified that Maynor had a massage, tried on clothing and had a snack. She did not mention her children.

Okay, I am really about to cry over here........this is really terrible! :smh: :bawling:

I feeling the same way Yvette.

This is some Fugg up isht!!!
I dont think people understand this!!!!!!

:mad: :redhot:

No Comment.

Her Lawyer was on Good Morning America (GMA) this morning. I did not know she was balck. :smh: He said she quoted
This was a stupid move. I did know this would happen.
The reporter stated that more and more of these cases do exsist in America and the excuses are the same. People did not know this would happen. They felt it was not hot enough.

Also, in this report. They reported on this white guy that was out drinking one night. After that took his kids somewhere, I forgot where. But he was soo drunk, he went home and went to sleep. Well the next DAY, he woke up and could not find the kids. He called his wife and the police worried about his kids. Well They looked in the back seat of the car. Yep. :nod: the kids was in the back seat. The only good part of this story was since they stayed in the car over night the kids was "O.K." Thank God.

GMA also reported that only a few states have laws about leaving children in vehicals. So if your child do not die, you get off as being a bad parent, but you will not go to jail. They, CPS groups, are looking to extend this to a nation wide crime.

But Like I stated earlier.
No Comment. :smh::(

Back