Sha'Carri Richardson Back to Winning Ways (article)

If a white person ask this damn question one more fucking time!!!!!! White people feel like blacks should just get over shit. Each day I hate white people more and more..... If a white journalist spent one day as Shacarri they would commit suicide.
Exactly, it should be required for every YT person to look at a Jane Elliott video, she can teach the the real deal in less than 30 minutes

Congrats to the US Men's and Women's 4x100 Relay teams.

On the other hand, I'm not surprised but still bewildered with how difficult some of our teams are making these handoffs exchanges. I saw earlier where the women's 4x400 got disqualified in a heat. There were baton exchange issues in all of our relay teams in various heats.

Anyhow and again, Sha'Carri and Noah got their crowns (individually and with their teammates)! Much respect!

Congrats to the US Men's and Women's 4x100 Relay teams.

On the other hand, I'm not surprised but still bewildered with how difficult some of our teams are making these handoffs exchanges. I saw earlier where the women's 4x400 got disqualified in a heat. There were baton exchange issues in all of our relay teams in various heats.

Anyhow and again, Sha'Carri and Noah got their crowns (individually and with their teammates)! Much respect!

Stuff that shouldn't be happening with professionals

The race she took that wig off and threw it to the back, made me feel a whole lot better about her for some reason.

I can see why she gets the Flo Jo comparisons. She has the jets to catch you from behind (see the 100m Finals above) but you aint catching her (see her running anchor in the 4x100)

Wait until she corrects her only flaw (bad starts in the 100m)
I loved how Thomas got the lead and cheered Sha'Carri on.

Back